Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

In hearts, eliminate the 3 minute per move feature. Use a clock, as in chess, were each player gets 3 minutes plus 5 seconds per card played

The clock I suggest would eliminate the stalling that is so pervasive. I am aware that yahoo is in it for profit, but the stalling is causing you to lose clients. When I started on yahoo about a decade ago, two rooms of advanced were always full. Now you have 40 to 125 players. Eliminate the people who use time as a weapon, and increase players, and make more money.

18th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

With the exception of Pool, Poker and Bingo, which already have new versions available, all Yahoo Parlor games will be completely shut down on March 31st, including their chat rooms, leagues and ratings. Please note, while Pool, Poker and Bingo do have newer version, the older versions are also being shut down on the 31st.

The new versions are also available in the app stores for Android and iOS versions. We will have a wide variety of games released throughout 2014, please watch for announcements on our Games homepage, on Facebook and in the news.

You can try new versions of Pool, Poker, and Bingo on the Games website and mobile platforms today. We’ll continually add new features and games in 2014, and we would love to have feedback from you.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base