Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

bring back the classic games that yahoo started out with 15 years ago, sometimes change isn't good

bring back the classic games that yahoo started out with 15 years ago, sometimes change isn't always good. I am so upset with yahoo

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not gonna play any games on yahoo, i love playing pool, but gee pool stick moves faster than my grand kid

Yeah, I agree. I am really livid at the way they've treated us too. These newer games are horrible.

• LuzianaLuziana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As were the classic games 15 years ago was better, the change unfortunately did not please users.

Where is spades??? I guess you aren't interested about pleasing the adult crowd! The games you have put up are for the young crowd. Do you forget who foots the bills to give them a computer in the first place!! I hop some of the other site hop on and get a good game of spades back that you can play with real people..

Pay attention, Yahoo. This horrible so-called Pool game needs to go away and you need to restore the original one. NOW!!!!

gonna delete yahoo games, try to play pool and the pool stick is like a flying object

problem with pool..says, can't log onto servers. Whats the problem. I have tried all the troubleshooting things and nothing. Can get into some games but not 8 ball. Anyone else with this problem. Yahoo is abut useless and even took Gin off, sad

suck-o-la I miss yahoo spades, now I just read email check to see if spades is back and log off.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the corporate excuse is that the games did not meet their upgraded web site standards and a company like Yahoo doesn not employ people who can write code for card games then it's no wonder the Yahoo brand has become the laughing stock of the internet. If they wanted to reduce the number of games it would be understandable however simply eliminating all of the popular card games or "parlor games" is taking the cowards way out. All that accomplishes is upsetting some of the few pepole in the world that had a positive view of Yahoo. Maybe they should eliminate the fantasy sports section as well so that another portion of their web traffic abandons the sinking ship that once was the mighty Yahoo.

• DiorrDiorr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

at least give us some feedback on whether or not spades is coming back to yahoo.

Please bring back the old games. I have not found a better Pinochle game since you pulled your old one.

See, that's what we're all saying. We don't like these new games, not just because their 'new' but because they're AWFUL.

• GaylenGaylen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don't like the new Jigsaw puzzle. Today it won't even load. Please bring back the old one!

They keep closing down all the feedback on the Classic Pool game, calling them "Reviewed" so you can't vote on it any more on those items. But I and a lot of others want it back, or at least i want them to fix this new game so it's exactly like the old one with lobbies, being able to invite someone from a lobby, the same style of play, and the same chat capability. This is really so stupid and frustrating. PLEASE read all the comments about Pool and fix this game.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base