Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

why have you not restored the classic parlour games yet?

Restore the classic parlour games, pool, hold em, spades euchre, canasta, deuces wild, backgammon, bingo, etc, etc.

As the new format is horrific to play and the lack of a social; aspect has crippled yahoo games, in terms of users.

During the last few weekd i posted that Yahoo doesn't listen to its users, I had a reply saying it does, so then why close down a successful multiplayer gaming site and replace it so you can get people to make in game purchases?

I would be thoroughly amazed if yahoo games had more than 2000 people access the site every week.

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • b commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been playing spades and other games at safeharborgames.net until yahoo gets theres back a lot of yahooers are over there there is spades canasta backagammon and on and on

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you remove the classic card games like euchre but have like five million solitare games. I will be rethinking my association with yahoo. Gains some logic yhoo.

if you want to make money yahoo just charge a small fee to play spades ie a less than $5 per month you would make a $$

• Lori Lori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you miss spades go to Facebook Spades Plus - lots of fun & free! play with real people (just like how yahoo use to be (minus the cheaters & stallers)

Spades Plus on Facebook (log on with your facebook account)

• Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo, have you recognized your mistake yet? Obviously, no one is happy with the new format and the loss of games that many prefer to play. Time to make the correction.

What Yahoo did to its users in removing the Parlor games was a very stupid stupid move. There were many people and leagues formed that played in yahoo. But don't worry yahoo someone will come up with a way to bring these games back to the people who played them. I already have switched most of my email to Gmail because if yahoo can't give its users what it wants they don't desreve to have the users.

• Kazamachi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

By now, maybe you have read the announcement, that Yahoo is even going to drop Pool, Poker, and Bingo. Yahoo will no longer sponsor any more games themselves. All Yahoo Classic Games will be shut down on DECEMBER 31, 2014 !! I guess Yahoo will still offer 3rd party games to be available, but of course, Yahoo will not be responsible for any glitches, bugs, errors, or customer support.

I use Yahoo to read articles/news during the day. If the old pool isnt brought back, I will stop using yahoo in any form in protest.

I also liked the social aspect of the old games. I played Sheepshead regularly. Although I do understand that unless I am paying for games, I am not the customer I am the product...keep the ads if you must. Just bring back Sheepshead.

• pat matters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this company has made errors left and right in their business operations for decades. look at the stock price and see what a fine job these bozos have done for their stockholders over the years. is anyone surprised that they completely missed the boat at this latest attempt at a money grab. what a laugh.

I agree with every comment I just read.. I used to play Backgammon regularly.I always met interesting people I could chat with as well as play at the same time. I always looked forward to coming to this site. Since the parlor games have been removed, I hardly come to yahoo. That means they dont have me browsing yahoo pages, etc. I too am saddened about this and wish to **** someone would come to their senses and bring back intercative games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RITA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anonymous, I will agree with you 110 percent that yahoo have really screwed up by removing the old games like euchre, most definitely spades and dominoes. This is really ridiculous and sadness me to the up most fullest. Now all they have is this ********* that no one play's. I will agree that they are all about money its no longer about the fun. Yahoo does not listen to its user's because, if they did, the old games would still be running.

I concur with the other comments, the new games aren't working for me. Pool is a disaster and I truly miss Euchre. I cannot imagine that this has helped yahoo marketing in any way.

← Previous 1

Games

Feedback and Knowledge Base