Games

Dear Yahoo Games players,

As of December 31, 2014, we will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games, which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo. This decision is part of our efforts to streamline our product offerings and focus our energy and resources on developing for Yahoo’s core experiences.

What does this mean?
• Starting on December 31, 2014, Yahoo Games will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games (web and mobile), which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo.
• As of November 19, 2014, Yahoo Classic Games will no longer be accepting purchases with real currency. Some games may continue to offer items for purchase with virtual funds (e.g. chips in Yahoo Poker) until the games stop working on December 31, 2014. Please plan your in-app purchases accordingly.
• You can still enjoy the hundreds of games built by third party developers through the Yahoo Games Network.

Thank you for playing with us and we invite you to check out the many other ways we’ve been inspiring and entertaining our users around the world. You can find out more here

Best Regards,

Yahoo! Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. After updating on my ipad I canoot get into game!!

I love Dark Manor but have not been able to get into the game for 2 weeks now. What's up and do you have any suggestions??

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. this game sucks, full of slapstick, a movement that has nothing to do with reality, the only thing good ta **** is the graph, but the gamepl

this game sucks, full of slapstick, a movement that has nothing to do with reality, the only thing good ta is the graph, but the gameplay is garbage, all quarterbacks for more that shall run more than any attacker, the defenders instead of going right up to mark, are just looking .. in short, this game is ****! ¬ ¬

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. please censor mh 29012004 from yahoo spades very vulgar and threatens to kill other players

'Please censor mh 29012004 from yahoo spades very vulgar and threatens to kill other players'

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Games

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base