Games

Dear Yahoo Games players,

As of December 31, 2014, we will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games, which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo. This decision is part of our efforts to streamline our product offerings and focus our energy and resources on developing for Yahoo’s core experiences.

What does this mean?
• Starting on December 31, 2014, Yahoo Games will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games (web and mobile), which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo.
• As of November 19, 2014, Yahoo Classic Games will no longer be accepting purchases with real currency. Some games may continue to offer items for purchase with virtual funds (e.g. chips in Yahoo Poker) until the games stop working on December 31, 2014. Please plan your in-app purchases accordingly.
• You can still enjoy the hundreds of games built by third party developers through the Yahoo Games Network.

Thank you for playing with us and we invite you to check out the many other ways we’ve been inspiring and entertaining our users around the world. You can find out more here

Best Regards,

Yahoo! Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Best fantasy hockey player in the world?! Contest open only for US residents. Seriously?

Best fantasy hockey player in the world.. Contest open only for US residents..
    Don't advertise like this, please..

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Return Game Chips and Fix Game Stats!!!!!!!!

Give the players a specific link to click on to report flaws in the game, so our stats and chips can be returned to us. Yahoo had me playing with two people ( Laura Fox1 and L..M..) at once and all I could do was watch the timer count down. I had to reload the page and now my stats show one loss and one unfinished game, which neither were able to be played.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. bring back euchre

it was a mistake to remove it.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to know how I can get money back that was charged to my account and no gems were given for the $. Thank you, LC2860

I would like to get my money back that was charged to my account and no gems were given in the game Vegas World. I was charged 3 times and only given gems for 2 charges. Than you, LC2860

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Play four has used the answer in the clue a couple of times.....is this intentional?

ex. bottle neck was the clue....the answer was neck! Seriously people between typos, misspelled answers in crosswords and the not too infrequent use of the same puzzle for several days in a row, I can't help but wonder if you couldn't get more bang for your bucks by hiring from those of us who actually are good at puzzles.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Correct typo

The clue for 51 Across in today's daily crossword is incorrect. It should read "just desserts" not deserts.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back slot buster, you're losing a lot of customers because of that

Like I told you before, slot buster was a best game you ever had. I don't understand why you don't bring it back, it makes no sense whatsoever!

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add the old Yahoo! Chess

you removed the old yahoo! chess, again add that old yahoo! chess for better performance and it will give the best result to improve further in your yahoo.

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. improve the way you can get help here that you dont have stated already

using a 25 dollar debit card and not being used right in billing. I want to spend all the money on it for games here but it wont let me.. keeps saying its a card problem, but its not. i have called the credi card comp. already

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You wet pusssy sick my d I c k you little ignoring *******. I will find u and beat your leader up till he bleeds out his skull! Puss nigs

You I swar by your that I will find and beat all your staff members!!!!!!!! Now beat it or kill yourself u good for nothing CliTs!! U better pray in your sleep cuz when I get you your weiners mine and chopped off your Genatalia hahahahaha!!!! Now suck my juice niggas and beat it you warshippers!!!!!!!!
    You see this

Get ban this dude or I will find your
    and beat the out of your . The is a lvl 7 birch
    kill your self black people ugh now
    I can't stand you black Asian F U C K S!!!!!!!!
    Now

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hire a competent crosswords editor. Today's puzzle had at least two WRONG definitions

Two WRONG definitions today. Please hire a better crosswords editor.
    Gel does NOT mean "come together" Jell does mean come together. Gel is something you put on your hair.
    a "crazyquilt" could be the output of a "quilting bee", but is NOT to only one. Adding the word crazy was deliberately obtuse.

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hey, I know it's a holiday, but did somebody forget to set the puzzles for today?

Hey, I know it's a holiday, but did somebody forget to set the puzzles for today? This is ridiculous.

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How about loading today's games. It is 6:13 AM on May 25, and you still have yesterday's games on

Please load today's games. It is now 6:13 AM on 5/25/15, and you still have yesterday's games loaded.

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Problems with Crossword Cubed

There are too many errors in this. For example, in the puzzle for today (6/10), the answer has letters reversed (DERYFUS rather than DRYFUS). And clues of more than two lines have only the first two lines shown. SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHECK THESE BEFORE THEY ARE POSTED!

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. this is a correction feedback regarding the ipl point table, mumbai is with 8 wins, so as per the rules it should be at no. 2 position.

this is a correction feedback regarding the ipl point table, mumbai is with 8 wins, so as per the rules it should be at no. 2 position.
    priyank (09758355544)

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Someone needs to check Crosswords Cubed for accuracy!

There are fairly frequent errors. For example, in the puzzle for 3/14, the clue calls for a suffix but the answer is a prefix. And if the clue is more than two lines, the rest of the clue does not show up. This happens fairly frequently.

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please bring back Cansta in Yahoo! Games!

PLEASE BRING BACK YAHOO! CANASTA. I ENJOYED PLAYING THERE FOR ABOUT 15-YEARS AND MISS IS VERY MUCH! I MISS THE ONLINE FRIENDSHIPS I HAD MADE AS WELL! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WOULD EVEN BE WILLING TO PAY A MEMBERSHIP FEE TO PLAY.

829th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3

Games

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base