Games

Dear Yahoo Games players,

As of December 31, 2014, we will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games, which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo. This decision is part of our efforts to streamline our product offerings and focus our energy and resources on developing for Yahoo’s core experiences.

What does this mean?
• Starting on December 31, 2014, Yahoo Games will no longer offer Yahoo Classic Games (web and mobile), which includes Yahoo Poker, Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Bingo.
• As of November 19, 2014, Yahoo Classic Games will no longer be accepting purchases with real currency. Some games may continue to offer items for purchase with virtual funds (e.g. chips in Yahoo Poker) until the games stop working on December 31, 2014. Please plan your in-app purchases accordingly.
• You can still enjoy the hundreds of games built by third party developers through the Yahoo Games Network.

Thank you for playing with us and we invite you to check out the many other ways we’ve been inspiring and entertaining our users around the world. You can find out more here

Best Regards,

Yahoo! Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 130th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CANNOT LAUNCH THE GAME !!! just appear a white immortal loading screen .... Please fix this now yahoo apps !!! please please

CANNOT LAUNCH THE GAME !!! just appear a white immortal loading screen .... Please fix this now yahoo apps !!! please please

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you provide us more details so that we can investigate to solve your issue. The information we need from you is:
    - The game you cannot load
    - Browser version
    - Any error message on the error page
    - Steps of producing error

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

3. 238th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Could you please provide us with more details so that we can investigate to solve your issue. The information we need from you is:
    - The games shows up
    - Pop up message
    - The page you see the pop up

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

4. How to add this ios mobile game to yahoo, Starbunker:Guardians ?

I Search for Starbunker game with no result. Perhaps this game has not added to Yhaoo yet.

iphone game, in iTunes:
    http://bit.ly/Starbunker4iPhone

ipad game, in iTunes:
    http://bit.ly/Starbunke2

Game Screenshots:
    flickr.com/imohoogames

Facebook community:
    facebook.com/Starbunker2

Video of game:
    youtube.com/imohoo

Game download on CNET:
    http://download.cnet.com/StarBunker-Guardians2-HD/3000-2119_4-75761995.html?tag=mncol;1

77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you provide us more details so that we can investigate to solve your issue. The information we need from you is:
    - Browser version

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

6. Why can't I purchase the Hidden Mystery Games

Why am I unable to purchase some Hidden Mystery Games? I have tried to purchase Return to Titanic & Salem Secrets and I get brought to a page that says this:

This game is currently unavailable for purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience and invite you to try another game while we address this issue.

1148th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that you have been unable to access Aveyond. Our Engineering team is currently looking into this issue. I appreciate your patience as we work on resolving this issue, and apologize once again for any inconvenience.

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

7. Using Windows 7, Addiction Solitaire doesn't load right. Area is too small.

Make sure all games load correctly with Windows 7 . Both Pop and Drop and Addiction Solitaire load into too-small rectangular areas, so they are unplayable as loaded.

480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 556th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. game won't play

I just purchased and downloaded "Hidden Expedition: Titanic". I activated it and clicked Play but the game won't open. The button just changes to Play Again. I tried uninstalling and installing as well as rebooting and it still will not play. Please help!

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that you have been unable to access Aveyond. Our Engineering team is currently looking into this issue. I appreciate your patience as we work on resolving this issue, and apologize once again for any inconvenience.

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

10. 60th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

- Browser version

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

12. changing the resolution so that pool ***** are bigger and euchre cards larger

where can I change the resolution size of games I play

480th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 830th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Aveyond

Aveyond the first game when I hit the button to play now it reloads the same screen with button that says play again. I tried restarting the computer and even exiting out and clicking again and the same thing happens and it just wont let me play the game.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

15. Naval command

I have been trying since yesterday to play naval command. It keeps saying "you are trying to load a room that is being restarted, please close out windows and try in a few minutes." A few minutes is like 5 or 10 minutes...it has been "restarting" since yesterday afternoon. Any idea about how long it will take to fix this?

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that you have been unable to access Naval command. Our Engineering team is currently looking into this issue. I appreciate your patience as we work on resolving this issue, and apologize once again for any inconvenience.

Thank you again,
    Yahoo! Product Support

16. Games will not load

For ?some reason, my Sudoku Daily quit loading a couple of days ago. I checked some other games and they will not load either. What's up? How do I fix it

307th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

If you are having trouble loading games and instead keep seeing a little wheel spinning, chances are you are using the Internet Explorer browser and have the “Compatibility View” option turned on.

It is very easy to turn it off. Simply look for a small icon at the top of your window on the right side of the website address that looks like a rectangle ripped apart from the middle. When you put your mouse cursor over the icon, it will show some text saying “Compatibility View”. All you need to do is clicking on it, the page will reload automatically, and you will be able to load games again.

If you are seeing something else different or using a different browser and still unable to play, post below to let us know your browser and any error message you might see and we will try our best to…

17. How about making it possible for us to play on our mobile devices!!

I want to be able to play Literati with my mother. She does NOT have an Ipod Touch or other mobile device to play word games with me while I have an Ipod Touch.

77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I need you to catgorize ALL games into 2-Player games -- so that I can play with my grandchild 6,000 miles away.

I need you to catgorize ALL games into 2-Player games -- so that I can play with my grandchild 6,000 miles away.

1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Games

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base