Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

2014-MAY-11 : V111400 : +919662684845 : "INDIAN HUMAN" PARTY : भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष : भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष : INDIAN HUMAN PARTY : IS ALSO M

2014-MAY-11 : V111400 : +919662684845 :
"INDIAN HUMAN" PARTY : भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष :

भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष : INDIAN HUMAN PARTY : IS ALSO MY BUSINESS. If you understand my business, in mean time Political Party Peoples, Citizens of Republic of India
भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष   will take care of you.

There for you shall register with my Identities
as Citizen of Republic of India Passport : V111400
& my mobile NUMBER IS +919662684845 &
USER NAME IS "V111400 : +919662684845"

To, all web services provider,

IT IS WITH YOUR WISH & WILL REGISTER ME ON YOUR WEB SITE:
QUESTION-01: WHO IS USING WITH MY IDENTITIES YOUR WEB SITE?
QUESTION-02: ARE YOU READY TO PAY IRREVOCABLE CLAIM OF PURE GOLD AMOUNT IN KILOGRAMS ONE TRILLION ONLY. OTHERWISE FOLLOW THE SYSTEMS OF VERIFICATION OF END USERS BY SENDING CONFORMATION CODE ON CUSTOMER'S MOBILE WHILE REGISTERING AND LOGGING YOUR WEB SITE :

Hackers, criminals & their supporters of Electronics & Communications Industry have created such a program application, they are doing criminal activities on line of changing the messages of senders. There for, I advise you " yahoo messenger is just like "Old is Gold" and having document attachment & video conference. I wish all the best success of yahoo messenger.
JUST NOW REGISTER AS USER NAME : "V111400 : +919662684845"

While registering me with any website service provider shall register Citizens of Planet Earth with their Passport Copies only.
(1) Passport Number : V111400
(2) Mobile number for contact : +919662684845
(3) User Name : V111400 : +919662684845

Passport provider is Government of the Country & Mobile GSM card provider is "Electronics & Communication Industry... NO NEED OF PASSWORD TO REMEMBER OR MAKE MISTAKE.
NEVER ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION INDUSTRIES PERSONAL SHALL MISUNDERSTAND ALL USERS ARE FOOL TO USE OF YOUR WEB SITE..

ANY TIME YOUR CUSTOMER REGISTER or LOG THE WEB SITE CUSTOMER CARE WISH TO REGISTER ( ALWAYS BUSINSS IS VICE A VERSA.) YOU SHALL SEND CONFIRMATION CODE AS SMS TO CUSTOMERS MOBILE & CUSTOMER WILL SEND YOUR CONFIRMATION CODE ON LINE YOUR WEB SITE. & YOU SHALL NEVER INTER FEAR ON LINE. COMPUTER SHALL GIVE EXCESS IMMEDIATELY AFTER VERIFICATION SUCH CODE.

By,
His Highness & President of
भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष : INDIAN HUMAN PARTY
www.YouTube.com/V111400-MOVIE MAKER & www.Facebook.com/mptrivedi/photos
GLOBAL TIMES.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Retry

49th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)