India Lifestyle

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Monsoon and the Mane

Come monsoon, and we struggle to keep our hair tamed and smooth. It’s the official season of frizzy, poofy, dry and rebellious hair that simply won’t stay in place. Even if your locks stay lovely and behave well during the rest of the year, these three odd months leave us clueless about our hair. Luckily for us, big and wild hair is in and this is the best season to sport it because your hair is frizzy anyway. You may as well work with it instead of going about fixing its natural state in the monsoon. As they say, when…

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Poorly written articles: "Fashion Disasters of Bollywood Divas", and "Madhuri Dixit: Behenji or babe?"

Both of the articles named above were very poorly written. "Fashion Disasters" suffered from numerous spelling and grammar mistakes. While many photos did indeed depict less-than-stellar fashion choices by the stars, the writer made little or no attempt to explain WHY he/she thought the outfit was no good.
    Regarding the Madhuri article, let's be honest: some of the outfits didn't really belong in the "fashion disaster" category. The writer appears to have picked on some of the outfits purely out of mean-spiritedness. It's unfortunate that the author felt the need to tear down all these beautiful women. Why don't we…

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 13 Best Ways to Promote Your Hair Growth

If you want lengthy hair, you are not alone. Millions of women across the world dream about long and silky hair. However, only a few of them enjoy the privilege of lengthy hair. But, what are the reasons behind this disparity? In this article, we will shed light on some factors that stop hair growth. Have a glance: http://www.hairbycocolarue.com/

1. Poor diet could be reason you hair is not growing appropriately. If you’re devouring plenty of fried and greasy junk food, it is time for a change. Remember that your body relies on a regular supply of nutrients. So, you…

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Plz add http://prasantnumerology.wordpress.com/ latest predictions in numerology section

India' best research based matrix numerology world is open for you all. Yahoo, plz add http://prasantnumerology.wordpress.com/

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Check pnr status

What is PNR Status:
    PNR is abbreviation for Passenger Name Record. In the context of Indian Railway Reservation System, it is a unique ten digit number that is associated with a ticket. This unique number is automatically generated by Computer Reservation System (CRS) which is like an indexing number in the database where the details of the passenger or group of passengers are stored. This database details also include important information about the passenger’s current reservation status which continuously get updated with every cancellation if ticket is unreserved.

Where to find PNR number on ticket:
    PNR number is generally printed…

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. please remove indian goddess images

hi please remove indian Goddess images which was posted in the following link
    https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/ugly-truth-behind-happy-marriages-india-135011684.html

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo promotes wrong ethics and moral it has not done yet anything good for society except spreading *** and pseudo westernized concepts

Yahoo is a concepts which promotes western concepts to lead a life of immorality without any ethics, promotes early ***, hates marriages, and is doing everything to blemish indian values by promoting indians and east are backward but only americans are super and the best race, plz use only for chat ir enail other than this they are just mind washing the youth by spreading immorality and indiscipline

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why always articles related to impressing girls , how should men behave , men-girls do not like ..is life all about girls

Please publish studies relating development of youth and promoting education.... Please spare my country from such articles ...already 90 percent of youth are spoiled and they believe money and girls is only life ..
    True Indian

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Guys, I have a yahoo email id,

I cannot open any mail or compose mails for the past two days.
    Why can't you fix the problem before you have mass migrations to other providers?

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Builders Gold Coast

http://www.southerncrossqualityhomesqld.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31&Itemid=138

Looking for a designer for a small job, or one who can manage large development performs, both community and personal, then southerncrossqualityhomesqld is a choice you won’t repent.southerncrossqualityhomesqld is both highly trained and knowledgeable.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2014-MAY-11 : V111400 : +919662684845 : "INDIAN HUMAN" PARTY : भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष : भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष : INDIAN HUMAN PARTY : IS ALSO M

2014-MAY-11 : V111400 : +919662684845 :
    "INDIAN HUMAN" PARTY : भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष :

भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष : INDIAN HUMAN PARTY : IS ALSO MY BUSINESS. If you understand my business, in mean time Political Party Peoples, Citizens of Republic of India
    भारतिय इन्सान पक्ष   will take care of you.

There for you shall register with my Identities
    as Citizen of Republic of India Passport : V111400
    & my mobile NUMBER IS +919662684845 &
    USER NAME IS "V111400 : +919662684845"

To, all web services provider,

IT IS WITH YOUR WISH & WILL REGISTER ME ON YOUR WEB SITE:
    QUESTION-01:…

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I have written many articles in national & international magazines....

Hello, I am a Celebrity Trainer

Looking to become a featured writer on Yahoo India?

Please see www.gavinwatterson.net on the Gallery for who I am & a selection of articles I have wriiten...

Thank u!

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PLease update the astrology site early morning...

Everytime I see my horoscope news in the morning, I see what I had yesterday but it says today's thing. So I need to press on the next button to see today's horoscope...

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. India Professional Beauty Companies

Daily news on cosmetics industry and manufacturers in India. Free access to news on Beauty Packaging, supply, ingredients, Salon Supplies, and Distributors to know the latest products.http://www.beautyandspaexpo.com

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Business For Sale In Dubai

Property on the market in Dubai, UAE / Dubai international qualities such as flats and homes from the top property agents read more : http://www.businessforsale.ae/

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

India Lifestyle

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base