India News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Linux Training In Delhi

Sky InfoTech Delhi-NCR India Provide Best Institute Facility For Red Hat Linux Training India. Skyinfotech is one of the Top Training Institute for Red Hat Software Course in Delhi India.

http://skyinfotech.in/linux-training-in-delhi.php

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Linux Training In Noida

SkyInfoTech offers best Linux server training in noida and and provides red hat linux Training Facility in noida and the institute is located in Noida.Training is given by professional Trainers to improve skills and knowledge.

http://skyinfotech.in/linux-training-in-noida.php

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Linux Training

Trainings & Education gives Best Red Hat Linux Training in Delhi and Noida by Industry Professionals, Sky InfoTech Institute center in Noida,Linux Training is available in Noida and Delhi by Professional Trainers.

http://skyinfotech.in/linux.php

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Data warehouse Training In Delhi

Join the best Data Warehouse Training In Delhi and make your self ready for the interviews. Get trained by the highly expert trainers for Data Warehouse courses. Free demo classes available. For more Information, Visit this site. And call Now:-9717292598

http://skyinfotech.in/data-warehouse-training-in-delhi.php

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Data warehouse Training In Noida

Learn Data Warehouse Training In Noida from the leading training institute in Noida and get placed in the Top IT companies. You will be trained by the experts of the industry.And call Now:-9717292598

http://skyinfotech.in/data-warehouse-training-in-noida.php

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Data warehouse Training

Best Data Warehouse Training by sky InfoTech you learn Data Warehouse with live project and make to career successful with 100% placement guaranteed in Noida And Delhi for every student. And call Now:- 9717292598

http://skyinfotech.in/datawarehousing_cognos_informatica.php

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. (BUG REPORT) The Photolinks of other news items under the heading of "what to read next" not working properly since the last few days.

The Photolinks of other news items under the heading of "what to read next" not working properly since the last few days.
    80-90% of the time Instead of reaching the new news page it redirects us to the Yahoo Home Page. I ignored it earlier thinking that something might be wrong with my pc but later faced the same problem on other computers also. I hope this could be rectified at the earliest, since it very irritating looking for an interesting news to read, clicking on it & then reaching the Yahoo Home page instead.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This article has many mistakes like "c olor" instead of "color"

When I try to copy same sentences it's shows correctly but I don't know why on your home page it's shows "c ould" in the place of "could". Please correct this problem.

Article: https://in.news.yahoo.com/athlete-jaisha-alleges-official-apathy-during-olym

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Videos are very slow and can't play please fix this. this happens frequently.

The Videos on Yahoo News are very slow and can't play please fix this. this happens frequently.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i would like to watch videos cause they are good but i dont want to see.. i think it's a major issue

i would like to watch videos cause they are good but i dont want to see.. i think it's a major issue

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Where is news about IRNSS or Navik..Indias new navigation system????

Where is news about IRNSS or Navik..Indias new navigation system????

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am an unfortunate customer of Renault, it is the worst company as far as the customer care is concerned, it give BAD services and kicks th

I am an unfortunate customer of Renault, it is the worst company as far as the customer care is concerned, it give BAD services and kicks the customer they get the payment of the car, i am having a Duster and suffering for the past one year. WORST COMPANY OF INDIA

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo news r more of a Communist and Congress views in Indian Express

It seems Indian express and its mentors are paying well indirectly to yahoo as the majority of news r being taken from indian express,which is pro communist and supported by Congress party,yahoo shud distance itself away from iNDIAN Express and show non biased news, else like indian express hwo had meagre readership yahoo will also go down, already gmail is gaining much popularity .

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wake up Call ---- Law makers misuses discretionary power at the cost of tax payer money/State exchequer ----------------------

Wake up Call ----
    Law makers misuses discretionary power at the cost of tax payer money/State exchequer
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am representing this issue since last 3 years , Informing central/State Government that law maker
    are widely mis utilizing their discretionary power ,at the cost of govt exchequer, Tax payers money.

We have noticed State Governments have /had allotted Govt plot of land to MPs, MLAs, MLCs ,
    said to be allotted for trust, cultural activities, School,Colleges etc.Since as per agreement/
    commitment no profit shall be earned while carrying out activities over such Govt plots ,however
    commercial activities are being carried…

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base