Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Oh no, it is starting

I was so glad to find out I could still find the most perfect sports scoreboard webpage ever created and that ever can be created on the Yahoo Canada site. Unfortunately it looks like the Yahoo Canada sports site has started to change the front page to look like the US one. Look, honestly I don't care if you make the homepage cause me to physically feel ill and vomit, just please for the love of humanity do not change the scores and schedule page!

8th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Don McCubbinDon McCubbin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. They've never given a reason for this that I have seen, other than some vague story that they want to improve things. I would LOVE to know what the engineers at Yahoo really think of what they have done. At some point, maybe, the story will come out, but for now they have lost me. If anyone happens upon a decent alternative, let us know.

• PeterPeter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100%...........they changed the scores and schedules pages......YAHOO CHANGE IT BACK!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base