Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Change back the format, please

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    BB shared a merged idea: Attn: Yahoo - If your sports page is your Resume, you are not getting the job.  ·   · 
    BB shared a merged idea: Clean vs CLUTTER - Yahoo Sports Loses  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: whoever approved that new sports layout should be fired, i will use another site now  ·   · 
    EBEB shared a merged idea: New layout suck  ·   · 
    BalrogBalrog shared a merged idea: Horrible!!! never change a winning solution!!! bring back the old version!!! or you never see me back again  ·   · 
    Pierre-LucPierre-Luc shared a merged idea: Yahoo sports WAS the best site for NHL stats, now it's the WORST with the new ugly, non user friendly layout...Goodbye Yahoo  ·   · 
    FF shared a merged idea: Im leaving yahoo sports. the new layout is horrible  ·   · 
    PeterPeter shared a merged idea: The new sports site is SOOOOOO BADDDDDDD please let us have the old format!!  ·   · 

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My original homepage was organized...customized..to my own needs...Canadian content for Finance...basketball and golf for sports..
        Canadian news....CBC CANADA..for news..
        This is atrocious....I will consider changing my server..

I want to read about Nascar of NFL .... any sport, there is ONLY 3 articles and the rest is news from the home page. If I want to read that news I will look at the home page. Change back or I will get my Nascar and daily news from OTHER websites. I do not need to look at your stupid layout. Nascar.com can easily replaced Nascar on Yahoo. You decide!

I AGREE 100%. THIS IS GARBAGE. Please fire whoever was behind this and fix it! Bring back the old format and get your heads a shake! I have hundreds of hours of research that has been completely fu$%$$ up bc of this and I am so ****** off!

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why did you try to fix something that wasn't broken? This new stuff sucks. It's just computer people trying to keep themselves from becoming redundant.

Well I left the U.S site and went to the Canadian site. Now you've screwed it up, I know you don't care, I am but one voice. Now I'm also looking for another source

• RushRush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dislike the new format, but I could live with it if it wasn't so unresponsive and buggy when viewing box scores. The box score pages are so cluttered and buggy there is a delay when scrolling through the page.

Is that what happens when a woman is in charge? Focus on entertainment, blogs, recycling trendy articles, and then sports info goes down the tubes. I'm going to guess sports isn't generating enough revenue for them to really care.

• BlairBlair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo whats going on you took away all the stats for golf no world rankings nothing. But i see you added a blog with the title 5 things to know about womens Olympic Curling . Under Golf

• BlairBlair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any chance yahoo sports is going to change there format back to the old one. Its frustrating not being able to see golf stats and rankings as well as stats for Nhl and im sure all other sports are like that as well. Sort of sucks that i have to use Cbs Sports for everything now

This new format is terrible, what were you people thinking? If this does not change back it will be time to go somewere else for my news.

• ReggieReggie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the point of evening having a suggestion portion to the site if no one does anything about what your audience wants?

This new format sucks! The dark background is hard on the eyes and makes it hard to read. Player pages are dark too... I still use the site for fantasy but no longer use it for my primary sports information and will not as long as it stays the way it is. Either do something about what everyone wants or you will continue to lose loyal users. I refuse to have this garbage layout force fed to me.

• realmattmanrealmattman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe they screwed this up, again. I switched from the U.S. version of Yahoo Sports to the Canada version when the U.S. version changed its format. Now I'm looking for another source. Any suggestions, Yahoo, for a non-sucky website for sports coverage? Hint: NOT YAHOO.

omg. remember when the new coke came out try to replace the old coke.. it was awful, so much protest, then the bring back coke classic... this is case here.. the new format suck.. gave me headache, i turn to another sports source for scores after 5 min. UNTIL YAHOO BRINGS BACK OLD FORMAT, OTHERWISE I AINT RETURNING.

Left the US site when the new format ruined it. Will be leaving this one as well!

• ErlErl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GO BACK,GO BACK ,GO BACK ... To you succes formula! Don't ruin YAHOO sport for ever!!!!

I tried the new one yesterday to give you a chance ... horrible!!!

If I have to get used to a new interface, I'd rather do it on ESPN.com, the simplicity was what kept me with Yahoo all along

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base