Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Bring back the old sports format!!!

Seriously?!? This new format is horrible. I can't find NHL stats, and where are the complete east and west standings. Now I have to do the math. Please bring back the old format. You were once the best sports page on the net, now you are the worst. Unless this changes I am done with Yahoo completely.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Iain AngusIain Angus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ken WebbKen Webb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used the original format all the time, but now I won't be at all. On to better sights!

• BlairBlair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any chance yahoo sports is going to change there format back to the old one. Its frustrating not being able to see golf stats and rankings as well as stats for Nhl and im sure all other sports are like that as well. Sort of sucks that i have to use Cbs Sports for everything now

• PeterPeter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best to worst, I agree 100%. The old site is not coming back, they changed the US site a while ago and it's not coming back either. As unpleasant/user-unfriendly as all the other sites are, I can honestly say none are as bad as the new yahoo site. ESPN, CBSSports, all of them are way way way worse than the old yahoo, but still not nearly as bad as the new yahoo.

Feedback and Knowledge Base