Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Please please can you release an EurosportPlayer app for the Samsung smart TV range so I can use my Eurosport subscription

Please please can you release an Eurosport Player app for the Samsung smart TV range so I can use my new Eurosport subscription. Could really do with an app for the Samsung range ready for the start of BSB, WSB & MotoGP seasons

32nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Darren PritchardDarren Pritchard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • j smellj smell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes yes yes it's available!!! I was asked to do an update today of the smart TV thingy and afterwards there was eurosport player. Signed up right away and bingo. British euro sport and eurosport2 are in HD, plus there are about five other streams at the moment (which don't appear to be HD). Thanks to Eurosport and Samsung for this. Tour de France here I come. ****** cable: bye bye forever!!! And best of all, I don't have to fork over to the evil Sky empire either (I detest the Murdochs so much, I'm fully prepared to live without whatever shows they Hoover up.)

Purring like a contented cat.

• Bob ElmesBob Elmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just subscribed to Eurosport Player so that I can watch the Giro d'Italia on my nice new Samsung TV. I'm hitting the same problem as others: no Eurosport Player on the TV; and if I try to watch it on the TV in the web browser, it asks me to install Microsoft Silverlight but I can't do that on the TV.
        Please Samsung get a Eurosport Player for us!!!

• IanIan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will pay but for now will continue to view your content for free on illegal streams thanks

• j smellj smell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. Then I can take a subscription to you and dump ****** cable!

Looks like the player requires Microsoft Silver light, which does at least come in a Linux flavour (which the Silver light installer auto detects the Samsung box is built n) but trying to download either the 32- or 64-bit versions both fail. Boohoo!!!!!

• DucatisamDucatisam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree this is very frustrating consider Lg and Panasonic all ready have it and the cost of the my TV

I stream all my TV and the BSB WSB and Moto GP is the only area that is not supported apart from Eurosport.

Ducati Sam

• marcmarc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was a bit dissappointed that samsung didn't have the app yet as well

but can you access eurosportplayer via the smart tv in any other way, i.e. can you do a web search / look up the website directly, and access it that way? considering getting the new samsung smart, but not had a smart tv before.

many thanks, and hope they get it sorted soon...

Feedback and Knowledge Base