Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Stop Moving Biathlon around channels!

Luckily I am in watching ,otherwise I would have missed the biathlon which was move to eurosport 2, my sky planner would not have moved it. Please stop doing this, you also mess with biathlon everytime tennis is on as well, think about the winter sports people more.

51st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BullBull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So true. Just come home from work settle down to watch the Biathlon & guess what Ski Jumping has over run AGAIN for the umpteenth time & coverage has moved channels thus ruining my recording. Why not move the over running sports coverage & not ruin those peoples recordings who are not at home.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got in, sat down to watch biathlon which I have on series link, only to have the commentators tell me to switch to Eurosport 2 as they've changed the channel, well I can't as it's recorded and my series link didn't know to change channels, so I have 2 hrs 10 mins of ski jumping which I'm not interested in. Not happy, first race of the season and already Eurosport is mucking around with the coverage of biathlon :-(

Feedback and Knowledge Base