How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

Go back

New comments scheme is impossible to use. I guess Yahoo decided it didn't won't people to carry on a dialog anymore.

20th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jackie frostjackie frost shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: FIX YOUR COMMENTS, IT NEVER LOADS PROPERLY.  ·   · 
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Hello,

Can you let me know what you do not like about the new comments module? We definitely want our users to carry on a conversation about our articles and will do our best to improve.

Thanks for your help,
    Yahoo! Product Support

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When returning to a previous thread (say, 2 months ago), I can not easily find my comments in that section. Instead, I get a list of ALL my comments made on Yahoo. I would have to sift through months of posting to find out which one received a response.

• jackie frostjackie frost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like you may have fixed the problem. The first week or so, when you looked at my comments, you could not get back to the stream. There is now a link back to the stream when you "show comment". You can see replies now. Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base