How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

If you are going to tell people they can see their notifications, PLEASE make sure they actually work!

FIX the notifications! It says I have comments or thumbs up and then goes to the news article and not only can I not see either, but there are NO comments viewable.

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James NeighborsJames Neighbors shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KyleKyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem. Comments do not show up when I click the the link in alerts. However, when I delete everything after the actual URL of the article I am looking for and reload the page, the comments will load. So the error is coming from something in here: bcmt=1367276305791-bf465648-77f0-4a6d-87ac-351459dea104_0000cs000000000000000000000000-494a46c8-1672-4811-9a89-66ba10c7eacb&bcmt_s=u#mediacommentsugc_container

• waynewayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature used to work, now it doesn't. can't even see the comments other's are making or the original comments, there is a flaw in your system

• antmanantman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A work around is too just click on any news article that you didn't comment on and scroll down to the my comments tab and click it.

• jeff colejeff cole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It a joke that I have learned to ignor since it leads to nothing. So why bother even loooking

• daviddavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you put an item on your website for your readers to use, but said item doesn't work? How does yahoo even stay in business? If I did my job as badly as you do yours, I'd be homeless.

• ItchyItchy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh yeah, and I like the old view better. Keep your change. It's hopeless.

• ItchyItchy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting the same thing. "Today's activity" list many thumps up and comments but when I go back to the article - nuttin. Come on, man.

• JoZivJoZiv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am really getting tired of Yahoo...WHERE ARE THE COMMENTS you keep notifying me about? Get your stuff together Yahoo!!!

• James NeighborsJames Neighbors commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My settings are fine, ya dingus's... I click on where it says I have a notification and it then proceeds to the article, minus any comments or any ability to make any more.

Feedback and Knowledge Base