How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

Mobile needs work. Cannot switch to desktop view using desktop link on iPhone. It has been like this for a month!

Work on your mobile pages across yahoo or just keep the desktop view for iPhones.

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GuestGuest shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: It was far better before the mobile version became mandatory. I can't even turn it off! I can't see the comments on my iPhone.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Desktop Version  ·   · 
    TomTom shared a merged idea: Your new mobile fantasy sports home page is horrible, please change it back! Where did the links to my fantasy teams go?  ·   · 
    GreggGregg shared a merged idea: People have been complaining about mobile version for months. Kill it!  ·   · 
    derek smithderek smith shared a merged idea: Fix the mobile Fantasy Sports experience  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Why is there no access to your full site from my mobile device? Why did you change that? Completely bogus. Please change it back ASAP. Than.  ·   · 
    RobRob shared a merged idea: Can't find my teams on the new fantasy mobile site, also clicking desktop version doesn't go to the desktop version.  ·   · 
    AdamAdam shared a merged idea: Change the yahoo page back to how it was. I cannot change fantasy lineups online anymore.  ·   · 
    24Lakers24Lakers shared a merged idea: you guys think we will still read your site when we asked for desktop version and no popups well youre wrobg good bye  ·   · 
    AndrewAndrew shared a merged idea: "View Desktop Version" link is broken  ·   · 
    JohnJohn shared a merged idea: "View desktop version" doesn't work on the iphone  ·   · 
    GreggGregg shared a merged idea: Just do away with the 'mobile' app.  ·   · 
    TacoTaco shared a merged idea: Get rid of the mobile version of Yahoo! Sports.  ·   · 
    Hank LucasHank Lucas shared a merged idea: I want the desktop version on my iPhone and you no longer allow it...WTH?!?! If I wanted the stupid mobile version I would click on it. FIX  ·   · 
    GreggGregg shared a merged idea: The mobile version is incomplete, and the go to desktop link does not work.  ·   · 
    RogerRoger shared a merged idea: Your link to view "DESKTOP VERSION" doesn't work & your "MOBILE VERSION" sucks! In MV, there's no way to zoom in or to read/post comments.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: The mobile version sucks  ·   · 
    GreggGregg shared a merged idea: View desktop version link just reloads mobile.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: mobile site  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Stop forcing your mobile version onto my iPhone!  ·   · 
    ShaunShaun shared a merged idea: Mobile site for iphone  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Why is there no option for the desktop version of yahoo news? yahoo sports keeps returning to the mobile version, after i choose the classic  ·   · 
    BrianBrian shared a merged idea: I dislike the mobile update so much I am searching for a replacement page to get my sports news.  ·   · 
    Jimmy D.Jimmy D. shared a merged idea: Tooooo much scrolling. Web version is way easier to navigate than mobile version. Your app is the best but more news on full site  ·   · 
    TjTj shared a merged idea: Avoid mobile version  ·   · 
    RhinoRhino shared a merged idea: I can not stand the mobile version of yahoo. I prefer the desktop version because it's easier to navigate and you can post/view comments.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please change this mobile version  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CassCass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Files tab is invisible on the iPhone iOS 7. For technical groups, this reduces the functionality of Yahoo Groups to close to nothing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your windows link is probity cropped try to uninstall is then reinstall it and make Shure service pack.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "Redskins" logo should be changed, just as the word "gay" should be returned to its original use.

• EdEd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would up vote this, but apparently I can't do that on a mobile device :-/. Will try again when near a desktop.

• EzekielEzekiel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mobile site is very, very poorly executed. I use Y! Sports on the desktop and ESPN for mobile. The ESPN mobile version is very clean easy to navigate. The Yahoo! version looks like an intern created it for a class project. I want to use Y! Sports on my iPhone, but since I cannot even switch to desktop version -- I've given up. And now I'm annoyed ESPN is demanding Facebook login, which makes me really wish for Yahoo! to "catch up" with their mobile site.

• derekderek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the link jd, will be using it a lot if yahoo doesnt fix this, cant stand mobile sights, should be pretty easy to fix though I would think

• JdJd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When viewing the sports.yahoo.com page on a mobile, the 'view desktop version' link should work! Your mobile version is garbage

• Zack BrafflinZack Brafflin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If anyone finds a suitable replacement please let us know. Every time I click on. link it takes me right back to the mobile home page. Yahoo, if you don't fix this you are going to lose a lot of activity. Since your mobile display is jacked up give me the option to switch to desktop version. It's 100 times better than any of your mobile versions

Feedback and Knowledge Base