How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

Mobile needs work. Cannot switch to desktop view using desktop link on iPhone. It has been like this for a month!

Work on your mobile pages across yahoo or just keep the desktop view for iPhones.

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GuestGuest shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CassCass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Files tab is invisible on the iPhone iOS 7. For technical groups, this reduces the functionality of Yahoo Groups to close to nothing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your windows link is probity cropped try to uninstall is then reinstall it and make Shure service pack.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "Redskins" logo should be changed, just as the word "gay" should be returned to its original use.

• EdEd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would up vote this, but apparently I can't do that on a mobile device :-/. Will try again when near a desktop.

• EzekielEzekiel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mobile site is very, very poorly executed. I use Y! Sports on the desktop and ESPN for mobile. The ESPN mobile version is very clean easy to navigate. The Yahoo! version looks like an intern created it for a class project. I want to use Y! Sports on my iPhone, but since I cannot even switch to desktop version -- I've given up. And now I'm annoyed ESPN is demanding Facebook login, which makes me really wish for Yahoo! to "catch up" with their mobile site.

• derekderek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the link jd, will be using it a lot if yahoo doesnt fix this, cant stand mobile sights, should be pretty easy to fix though I would think

• JdJd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When viewing the sports.yahoo.com page on a mobile, the 'view desktop version' link should work! Your mobile version is garbage

• Zack BrafflinZack Brafflin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If anyone finds a suitable replacement please let us know. Every time I click on. link it takes me right back to the mobile home page. Yahoo, if you don't fix this you are going to lose a lot of activity. Since your mobile display is jacked up give me the option to switch to desktop version. It's 100 times better than any of your mobile versions

Feedback and Knowledge Base