How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

Official Yahoo! Fantasy Football APP for Windows 8 Phones.

I just picked up the new Nokia lumia 928 for verizon. Its on the windows 8 opperating system. They dont have a Yahoo! football APP yet. I only use Yahoo! for my Fantasy gaming and would love to see you guys on Windows, and I know Im not the only one. Thanks, Keep up the great work.

21st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AJAJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steven MastersSteven Masters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The apps we do have are great for tracking (Go StatGnome!) but almost NONe of them allow us to do add/drops and the Fantasy site is terrible on a touchscreen. We HAVE to have one- puts us a a MAJOR disadvantage when watching away from the computer

• JulieJulie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE make an app for the Windows Phone!! We need one! Why are we being shunned?

• tomtom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lets ask nicely instead of feeling entitled. Development isn't free.

Please yahoo, can you at least provide news on whether or not you plan to release an app for Windows phone? The info alone is worth more than app right now so we can plan for the season.

• GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, WP8 totally needs the Football App. The fakers out there are trash. Come on Yahoo clean it up we need this before the season starts!

• UWHusky04UWHusky04 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a Windows Phone App ASAP, can't be that hard to develop. Considering moving league to ESPN which has an app...

• jasonjason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about apps for any windows platform? It's not just yahoo either...windows phones have been out for several years and there are still so many sites that still aren't hip to the fact!!!

• MacMac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also only use yahoo for fantasy and I just bought a laptop with windows 8 so a yahoo fantasy app would be awesome!

Feedback and Knowledge Base