Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    CharlieR-NJCharlieR-NJ shared a merged idea: Your new layout . . . in all of Yahoo . . . makes me hunt for the link to "My Yahoo" which I find very annoying.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Put the "My Yahoo" back. (@ the top right corner)  ·   · 
    Miles C. WelkeMiles C. Welke shared a merged idea: My Yahoo Link  ·   · 
    tom alessitom alessi shared a merged idea: and what happened to the my yahoo link on the top of my homepage and sports page...put it back...cant get to my yahoo custom page!!!!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    JBJB shared a merged idea: My Yahoo link should be at the top of every yahoo web page that is of a personalized nature.  ·   · 
    joe testajoe testa shared a merged idea: provide a link back to "my yahoo" from every page like you used to do before this toolbar thing  ·   · 
    Jeyendran BalakrishnanJeyendran Balakrishnan shared a merged idea: Please restore the My Yahoo link at the top of all pages when I am logged in  ·   · 

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Navigating back to the main Yahoo home to get back to My Yahoo defeats the purpose of a personalized page. Please fix this.

I've been reduced to navigating yahoo by using a my yahoo bookmark in my browser. Ugh

• gcagca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! Is the My.. page being phased out or something?

Agreed with every poster - why do you continue to change things that make it ****** to use your pages and add intrusive tool bars that nobody wants? We already use your pages, if we had wanted to add more we would have installed the already available tool bar. C'mon yahoo - you are chasing away your loyal users!!!!

Taking away something you've frequented on a daily basis for ten years really is bad practice.

• BrettBrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought it was just me. I do miss the "My Y" at the top of the page. I cant even get there anymore.

• CindyCindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to sign into Yahoo is a joke!!!! Why do you have to Make This So Frustrating???

• ZachZach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where did the My Yahoo button go??? How aggravating! I have to spend 20 min searching for it! Please put it back on top.

• JimJim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just set my home page to my yahoo, but that's because the new layout of the yahoo home page and their news section sucks now.

Feedback and Knowledge Base