How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

Just can't get it right. Every time Yahoo makes a change, it's a step backwards.

I don't even know where to begin, there are so many issues to address. Maybe I'll just keep it simple and we'll see if Yahoo can handle it. It would really be nice to see the BYE weeks shown on the My Team page next to each player. Obviously the Yahoo designer dolts don't play fantasy football. One more easy one, if I click on a player to see his stats or notes, I don't want the pop-up to automatically go t the top of the page. And it would be nice to see an 'x' by which to close the pop-up. Geez, can Yahoo get anyting right?

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KevinKevin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarcilleMarcille commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just about all they're good at is ignoring feedback. I've provided feedback for 3 years and all they do is make it less user friendly. We all just need to move to another site next year. And as a user I only have so many votes for ideas that are posted??? Wish I could use them to cast a no-confidence vote for Marissa. Yahoo is circling the drain. They just back up and drive back over their own roadkill.

• john whitejohn white commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its like I said. 1 step forward, 1 marathon backwards. they think if they just keep it this way , we'll stop ********. Wrong. this is most definitely my last season with the fantasy leagues I've been playing since about 1997. also, yahoo sure knows how to get the ads. you would think they would take note of how Google works and how Google will replace yahoo real soon. EVERYONE I KNOW THAT CUMPUTES, is leaving yahoo and either going to Google or Firefox or msn. yahoo's ceo is doing a great job.

• KevinKevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Of the 5 sites I play fantasy football on, Yahoo is by far the worst. Please don't tout yourselves to be the #1 fantasy site.

So now I'm stuck on this Yahoo Feedback page with no link to take me back to Fantasy Sports. Brilliant Yahoo!

I thought it was bad enough that I couldn't even load the Draft app, but now seeing the 'new and improved' fantasy football app, holy ****! Has Yahoo ever heard of 'beta testing'? Dumb fukkers!

Feedback and Knowledge Base