How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

Put the league smack talk back on the leauge overveiw!!!!!!!

You have to go to each individual matchup to see the smack talk. Aint nobody got time for that!!!

35th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GradyGrady shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • edgaredgar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BRING BACK THE SMACKTALK SECTION ON THE LEAGUE PAGE!!!!!!! We wanna see what people are saying to each other. I play in a custom private league with my friends and family. We wanna follow each other's SMACKTALK and add to it.

• SalSal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back the league page smack option. You should be able to post on the league page where it displays.

• JonJon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah. Big mistake overlooked by new designer(s). Love to check the league page and see the smack talk. As mentioned above. "Aint nobody got time to check every matchup" Especially if you are in multiple leagues.

• StephenStephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This change takes away a lot of the enjoyment my friends and I get out of our league. We use smack talk more for discussions about the matchups and giving reasons for why we voted a particular way on a matchup. With this change, once guys check out the matchups and make their votes, they probably won't come back. When there were updates on the league overview it would prompt discussion and keep people involved.

• BryceBryce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What do mean under review?!?!? Season starts tomorrow!! What are you waiting for!!! C'mon!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base