How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

What happened to Yahoo Sports having the tool bar for whichever sport. Quit changing **** as I am about ready to go to Comcast

Bring back the tool bar on Yahoo Sports so I can click NFL, NBA, MLB etc. About ready to go to Comcast as you continue to change ****. We are all tired of it.

16th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GeoffGeoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give Corey Hart OF eligibility... He's only played 800 of his 900 games there and is slated as the starting RF in SEA this season... Not 1B.

• Josh MoserJosh Moser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. This is terrible. When I hit NCAAB (Men's NCAA Basketball) there use to be a bar that had Schedule - Rankings - Standings etc. etc....Where is that? This is horrendous. What is Yahoo thinking?

• Bolton510Bolton510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is close to impossible to use! The things you can get to are much more difficult and not intuitive. I have used yahoo as my home page for the good part of two decades, but this may push me past the point of no return! Fix the sports page!!!! http://msn.foxsports.com/ this will be my new home page until Yahoo fixes their current layout!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With all of these negative comments, are you going to fix the site? I will keep checking, but until it is fixed, I will use other sports sites.

This new look is terrible. I have used yahoo for years. I now use ESPN for my sports updates. Bring the sport menu bar back. How stupid to remove it.

• BrianBrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's terrible. I've been trying to find a reason for them removing the top nav bar to navigate between teams or see teams, players, standings, etc... this user experience is one of the worst ever.

Pretty annoying to have to go click through links just to find the fantasy homepage vs the old easy way.

Seriously, this is really dumb...makes using the website way more difficult, I'm going to go elsewhere for my sports news from now on

• timtim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have to now go to ESPN for a similar standings format. If they don't change it back, I will get a new home page.

I am furious and really disappointed at the new format. Bring back the old tool bar. Use you common sense!

• PinchPinch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That! and there seems to be absolutely no way to get Standings unless via team pages. What the What???

• NoyoucanthaveitNoyoucanthaveit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. This is the last year I'll play fantasy sports on Yahoo if this doesn't change. Keep it up Yahoo. Get ready to say goodbye to hundreds of thousands of page clicks a day and watch your company fade further into the oblivion.

Feedback and Knowledge Base