How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

... change the background back to black

... everything is too hard to read on the white background.

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    francis fiordaisifrancis fiordaisi shared a merged idea: how can i change the background to white  ·   · 
    Jeff EldredJeff Eldred shared a merged idea: Prefer the black background. it is a much better presentation that the white background.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Change the background back to black.  ·   · 
    Vaughn HVaughn H shared a merged idea: White background is horrible. I'm making USA Today my home page!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Poor nba page background  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: The white background needs to go! If it's not broke don't touch it Yahoo! Just like the mail last yr.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Do not like the white background ... thanks  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: how do we get it back to black? white is too hard to read!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: go back to the black layout for sport page or atleast give us option to choose white or black  ·   · 
    My name's none of your business, just fix the problemMy name's none of your business, just fix the problem shared a merged idea: Background colors  ·   · 
    Jimmy AcostaJimmy Acosta shared a merged idea: I prefer the black screen and find it easier to see. Cn we have the option of either black or white screens?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I really wish you would go back to the darker background on yahoo sports! The white background sucks!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: should change the background back to black on the sport section  ·   · 
    JJ shared a merged idea: Boy that white background makes the page look paler than an albino in the snow  ·   · 
    SteveSteve shared a merged idea: PLEASE go back to the old layout. The white screen with navigable, clear scores.  ·   · 
    Pats FanPats Fan shared a merged idea: I don't like the colors in the background with white text. It's hard to read  ·   · 
    tim kolbtim kolb shared a merged idea: Yahoo, are you even reading the complaints about the new layout/format?  ·   · 

107 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      ← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base