How can we improve the Yahoo Sports?

... change the background back to black

... everything is too hard to read on the white background.

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    francis fiordaisifrancis fiordaisi shared a merged idea: how can i change the background to white  ·   · 
    Jeff EldredJeff Eldred shared a merged idea: Prefer the black background. it is a much better presentation that the white background.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Change the background back to black.  ·   · 
    Vaughn HVaughn H shared a merged idea: White background is horrible. I'm making USA Today my home page!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Poor nba page background  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: The white background needs to go! If it's not broke don't touch it Yahoo! Just like the mail last yr.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Do not like the white background ... thanks  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: how do we get it back to black? white is too hard to read!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: go back to the black layout for sport page or atleast give us option to choose white or black  ·   · 
    My name's none of your business, just fix the problemMy name's none of your business, just fix the problem shared a merged idea: Background colors  ·   · 
    Jimmy AcostaJimmy Acosta shared a merged idea: I prefer the black screen and find it easier to see. Cn we have the option of either black or white screens?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I really wish you would go back to the darker background on yahoo sports! The white background sucks!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: should change the background back to black on the sport section  ·   · 
    JJ shared a merged idea: Boy that white background makes the page look paler than an albino in the snow  ·   · 
    SteveSteve shared a merged idea: PLEASE go back to the old layout. The white screen with navigable, clear scores.  ·   · 
    Pats FanPats Fan shared a merged idea: I don't like the colors in the background with white text. It's hard to read  ·   · 
    tim kolbtim kolb shared a merged idea: Yahoo, are you even reading the complaints about the new layout/format?  ·   · 

114 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow me to find a color that fits to me. However, black is so much better than the white background!!

I agree, this is one awful looking page. to hard to read. I go over to ESPN to read the info.

i do not like the all white background it looks like you were just too lazy to design something

• Paul NeePaul Nee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the gray shade. This will be my last year (if I finish) with Yahoo unless the gray is taken out. It is very annoying.

This **** should be customizable.....PERIOD. Just as our email pages are. Get a life Yadoouche.

LOOK at these incompetent D-bags...how long ago was this suggested but yet they still have the 'Gathering Feedback' BS badge on this issue? Yadooouche is useless...INCOMPETENCE beyond any other major site on the net.

I HATE black backgrounds. Black type on white background is by far the easiest to read.

black please, you guys have great authors and content, only reason i dont visit the page as much as i used to is because of the design. I know your trying to have a uniform look across the website, but lets keep yahoo sports special.

White is way too bright. I would prefer the background to be black ( or any darker color) because white is too ******* my eyes. Maybe make it so that we have a choice?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base