Canada Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tech Analysis Chart no longer accepts new Ticker?

Yahoo has for years had the best interactive stock charts! As of this morning, entering a new ticker symbol in the interactive chart page no longer brings up the identical chart with new stock ticker? Now the new ticker brings up a totally different and useless page.

244th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interactive Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Interactive charts loose cunstomizations after refresh

I am stuck with the basic chart that retains customizations but recently lost streaming quotes; followed your suggested trouble shooting with no improvement

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add in fidelity mutual funds for the

Please add in fidelity mutual funds for the funds
    FID1752
    FID3720
    FID3365
    FID3304

quicken tracks all of these.

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Calgary house sales drop 22 per cent in April

it's a year old, please update.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interactive Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow chart configuration to be global and allow this configuration to be saved

We use to be able to save the charting configurations we customized and we could roll the configuration over to the next symbol we looked up. Now this does not appear to be the case. This is causing me to do a lot of extra work.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Basic Chart DJIA 5d+ not displaying S&P500, GDAXI, FTSE plots properly

Basic Chart DJIA 5d+ not displaying S&P500, GDAXI, FTSE comparisons properly. Some charting plots are missing and others are being incorrectly labeled / colored. It's been borked for a month now.

Only the daily (1 day) chart is showing correctly at the moment.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. XGD.TO not updating June 2nd last tick

please fix XGD.TO

High volume ETF

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. GSV.V chart is broken

GSV.V chart is broken. Wrong data on 1, 3, 6 month, ytd and yearly charts

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. GIB-A.TO 1 month and 3 month charts broken

GIB-A.TO 1 month and 3 month charts broken. No data our outdated data

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The interactive charts on the finance pages say to update Adobe Flash player, I did, it still won't work. Please advise. NewQuery9999@gmail.

The interactive charts on the finance pages say to update Adobe Flash player, I did, it still won't work. Please advise.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It will be great if possible to adjust technical indicators parameters (ie less than 14 days for RSI)

Create and save my own composite tool with graphs, overlays and indicators. those indicators would be timeframe adjusted

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dividend distribution is not showing on the interactive graph

It's the case for several canadian stocks like CUF-UN.TO

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Could we have some way of saving the settings for graphs. Setting moving averages requires the parameters be re-input for each new company

It would be very helpful if we could have some way of saving the settings for graphs. For example showing simple moving averages requires that the same parameters have to be input for each company graph.

358th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How can I edit and Save Chart Settings?

When I add moving averages to my chart, they disappear when I display the next chart. How do I save them?

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi your .ca charts always sucked - now your .com charts suck just as bad. Shame shame shame. I'm going to short your stock.

Fix your charts. In the meantime, I'll be over at the barchart shop - shorting yahoo and watching all you guys line up to collect your pogy.

Signed Canada

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base