Canada Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where is the order book?

I find that the "Order Book" is extremely useful, please put it back!!

60th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE "OLD YAHOO FINANCE WEB PAGE"...

OLD YAHOO FINANCE PAGE - PLEASE GO BACK TO THE "OLD YAHOO FINANCE WEB PAGE"...This OLD yahoo finance page "was superior" to alotta websites out there. AND investors loved it...

New Yahoo Finance Web page design is terrible..has less quotes, less information, no TSX-V.

Why did you guys destroy a good thing???

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improved Print Functionality

A print icon that will 'cleanly' print an article without all of the ads and headings on the side from the side of the screen

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. New Yahoo Canada Finance is terrible

The "New Yahoo Canada Finance" is terrible. Your obsession with massive amounts of white space is driving users away. You must think that users want to scroll, scroll, and scroll some more. The new "Statistics" page for stocks is similarly flawed. The old "Key Statistics" page was far better. You have killed the goose that laid the golden eggs. You have fixed something that wasn't broken. Serious investors no longer consider Yahoo Finance to be a useful resource. Go look at the compact, information intensive layout at FINVIZ, for a lesson on how to present stock information correctly.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Retirement Articles no Relevant to Canadians

Lately, the articles under the retirement section are garbage about pro athletes and other celebrities considering retirement and articles about retiring in the US, the UK and other countries. This section used to contain useful articles about retirement considerations for Canadians. Now it looks like some bot just scans the internet for the word "retirement" and adds whatever it finds.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. here's a suggestion: do NOT change the finance page once again ...DO NOT make it look the american site

Before you do and I know you're about to do it, because you have nothing better to do than mess up the way we are used to gather information that is IPORTANT to users, and that affect financial decisions...
    PLEASE DO NOT ******* CHANGE the CANADA finance page to look like the garbage version of the US page....STOP ******* AROUND WITH THIS...leave it be, we're content. Has anybody complained????

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. TOP GAINERS/LOSERS in ascending/decending orders of price or volume

being allowed to see your TOP GAINERS/LOSERS in ascending/decending order of volume or price or alphabetically by company name or ticker

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. your canadian site still has the old GOOD format. Can you revert the usa site back to the good old days when it was useful?

your canadian site still has the old GOOD format. Can you revert the usa site back to the good old days when it was useful?
    Reset

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More Information to make sound investment decisions!

Hi my name is Shawn Graham and I would like to suggest a very valuable addition to your available information on Yahoo Canada Finance. I have contacted several other sites about this and have had no credible response. As well as having price gainers and decliners, why doesn't anyone have a list of one day gainers, two day gainers, three day gainers, four day gainers, five day gainers ,six day gainers and seven day gainers?! As well have the same information for declining stocks! This information would be so crucial to swing and position traders! the information is already there,…

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Revert the US Finance site back so I don't have to use the Canadian Finance instead

I am so sorry for the out-of-country intrusion here but... The US Finance site is so bad and there is nowhere to comment on it there, so I am forced to use the Canadian website until I can transition to elsewhere. What were you thinking? Graphics are like someone needed to find a new use for their box of crayons, and the text is so washed out and unreadable even on my quality monitors without zooming. I really did give it a fair try before ******** but I had to follow other posters suggestions to use the Canadian Finance (until…

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. yahoo finance mobile webpage is broken.

for 1 it totally sucks anyway but #2 you cant ask chrome to 'request desktop site' anymore. why are you forcing me to view your total **** mobile site when what i want is on the regular page. you have lost 1 user.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New format

What on earth have you done to Yahoo! comment threads? It is now impossible to find my earlier messages to see what response I've had from them, or to engage fellow users in debate. This drastically reduces the value of your website and ought to cut into your advertising revenue. Please make it the way it was before.

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base