Canada Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop the anti-Trump nonsense. I am going to change my homepage if it continues.

I realize that you are pandering to liberal retards (and may even be liberal retards but stop the sensationalist anti-Trump nonsense!

391st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Missing Key Executive for DeepMarkit Corp (MKT.V)

Please add myself as a key executive for DeepMarkit Corp (MKT.V). Alexander Hamilton Gault as Vice President, Sales and Marketing. See the DeepMarkit Team webpage for confirmation: http://deepmarkit.com/team/

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. nmx.to doesn't display news for the company on yahoo since it move from NMX.V.

nmx.to doesn't display news for the company on yahoo since it move from NMX.V.

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I took journalism in university, if we misspelled a proper noun like COLOMBIA, it was an automatic "F".

Despite what some may think, spelling and grammar does matter. It demonstrates professionalism, establishes or sustains credibility and helps ensure that the reader understands the subject matter correctly. Unfortunately, This is the article (ref: Scotiabank and mortgages.)

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Do you need a Proof-Reader. I used to be a Typesetter. I could offer you my services. Too Many TYPOS!?

I think you need a Proof-Reader ... I could offer my services. Just sign me 'Too Many TYPOS' ... :-)

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Chorus Aviation has consolidated its stock ticker symbols to CHR - please update your website

Chorus Aviation has consolidated its stock ticker symbols to CHR on the TSX - please update your website and remove references to CHR. A and CHR. B

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Your listing of Taiwan in the 25 richest countries is unfortunate. You should not list it as a "province of China".

doing so shows that you are being brainwashed by China's propaganda. Taiwan is simply listed as "Taiwan" on the Global Finance list. Why not just list it equivalently as such?

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. EAGLE ENERGY TRUST (EGL.UN) IS NOW EAGLE ENERGY INC. AND TRADES ON THE TSX UNDER THE SYMBOL "EGL"

Please be advised:

EAGLE ENERGY TRUST (EGL.UN) IS NOW EAGLE ENERGY INC. AND TRADES ON THE TSX UNDER THE SYMBOL "EGL"

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Finance section

Perhaps more people would use Yahoo! if you had more up-to-date information on it. As of today, Thursday July 9, 2015, the top stories in the Finance Section are from Tuesday July 7th, 2015. You're an internet company, your information should be up to date. Until you sort this out I will be using Google Finance and Google News.

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Just idly-curious... Is there nobody at Yahoo payieng attention to the fact all the stories on YahooFinance.ca are the same stories that hav

Perhaps make your lead & listed stories on Yahoofinancia.ca more timely... The same stories are posted in the same place for the past few weeks.

Surely there's more to the business news than weeks-old stuff

358th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You have a great service but it c

You have a great service for financial information but we need more data in the Balance Sheets. The "Goodwill" account is always there but irrelevant. We need the Net Plant & Equipment and the Accumulated Depreciation as well as what you have. Please see TMXMoney for what is required in a Balance Sheet.

358th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NPH.V HAS CHANGED ITS NAME TO: VANC PHARMACEUTICALS

NPH.V HAS CHANGED ITS NAME TO: VANC PHARMACEUTICALS

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Never again will I visit any Yahoo site

You present your sponsored links as real news stories - very deceptive. The tiny 2 point font that says Sponsored Link is highly Unvisible. Never again will I, nor my many followers, visit anything to do with Yahoo for this very deceptive practice.

358th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. understand that if you lefties get what you want your children and grandchildren will be property of the state.

Promoting your left wing views is an effort by the ignorant to consign our posterity to the pitiful condition of slavery. They will be property of the state identified only as part of the collective and existing only to serve the greater good.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base