India Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WAKE UP YAHOO FINANCE INDIA....INDIA IS AWAKE WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING LIKE ALWAYS

WAKE UP YAHOO FINANCE INDIA.

The earlier yahoo was better...this is full of circles to get to your helpline

145th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. gold and silver price in indian rupesss

kindly in yahoo finance , gold and silver price are in indian rupess like mcx, its better option to see the price, and make one room for yahoo expect about market views

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 126th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. stockmasterindia

please update live rate charts of nse stocks. google finance
    update live. google finance at present better than your stcoks
    chart service. every trader sending feedback to you.
    but u r not responding ........!
    try to improve ur chart service.........!

145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. http://www.multistatesocieties.in

The co-operative societies, with objects not confined to one state and serving the interests of members in more than one state for social and economic betterment of its members through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with the co-operative principles are considered Multi State Co-operative Society.
    Crystal Consultancy is a registered firm offering a variety of innovative advice to our clients in the field of ngoregistration,80g,fcra,multi state cooperative society,12a,pan etc.
    http://www.multistatesocieties.in

145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. correction in top 13 IT companies

i Think 3rd company in top 13 IT Companies is CSC, Computer Science Corporation.... :) (not computer SERVICE corporation)

145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to know where I can find the components of this index ^BSESN. Please give me a replay.

I would like to know where I can find the components of this index ^BSESN. Please give me a replay.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo is sliding fast - they don't even bother to name the places where they are recommending people to go to! REF 10 CHEAPEST DESTINATIONS

WRITE THE NAMES OF ALL PLACES YOU SHOW CLEARLY - HALF OF THE PLACES YOU SHOWED ARE UNKNOWN PLACES TO MOST PEOPLE AND NO NAME OR LOCATION! I think the yahoo staff is having a great time writing without knowing what they are writing or even trying to find out - just a copy and paste from somewhere thing it appears. And the times are not good for this kind of lackluster performance

145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. YOUR NEWS ARE OUTDATED ,............................ NEED PROPER WORK TEAM FOR THIS AND ONE MORE THIING I HAVE NOTICE THAT YOU GUYS JUST COP

YOUR NEWS ARE OUTDATED ,............................ NEED PROPER WORK TEAM FOR THIS AND ONE MORE THIING I HAVE NOTICE THAT YOU GUYS JUST COPY PASTE FROM WIKIPEDIA IN MAX ARTICLES ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I AM BETTER THEN YOU ATLEAST MAKE MY MBA ASSINGMENT WITHOUT COPYING

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ur friend is calling +91 8928593068 to Seharzad for business plans,dinner,long drive,fun,film,tour by useing ur name +91 8624874187 by ur he

ur friend is calling +91 8928593068 to Seharzad for business plans,dinner,long drive,fun,film,tour by useing ur name +91 8624874187 by ur help.

PRINT BELOW ALL
    It is TRUE & WONDER,that many Auto / Software makers & their friends like us & our friend are contracting "Daruwala k.f.(+91 8624874187 )c/o.firoz sir,rajkamal theatre,jalgaon city-425001 (m.s) india" for 25-crores 5-year designing contract's for "new vehicles,buildings,film makeings,fashions,electronic & software developing ideas & plans better than their rivals & Above all earned Deep Excellent usefull Destiny for ever by helping & full filling each others need because above all happenned & will happen always!!

145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. In the article "The world’s top 13 automotive brands", the description of "Harley-Davidson" starts with "KIA". Please correct.

In the article "The world’s top 13 automotive brands", the description of "Harley-Davidson" starts with "KIA". Please correct.

145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. mistake in spelling of "Ahmedabad' in Article " India’s top 15 cities with the highest GDP"

You make mistakes constantly about the articles of Gujarat & Ahmedabad. In your articles, the wrong photos & spelling "Ahmedbad" are used by you people, makes wrong impression of Ahmedabad & Gujarat to the world. So use correct the photos. In another article also of "World's 20 economically strong cities" you have used photo of India gate which is not in "Ahmedabad". See this links 1. "http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/world-s-20-economically-strongest-cities-1347961034-slideshow/world-s-20-economically-strongest-cities-photo-1347960586.html" & 2. "http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/the-top-15-indian-cities-by-gdp-1348807591-slideshow/the-top-15-indian-cities-by-gdp-photo-1348807055.html" and solve out the mistakes as early as possible.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new system of clicking on the thumbnail to read an article is a bad idea. It takes a lot of time to download.

The new system of clicking on the thumbnail to read an article is a bad idea. It takes a lot of time to download.

145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-same-goods-different-prices-151050105.html

In this link, text below the image is overlapping with the article content.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/world-s-10-costliest-nations-to-buy-diesel-1346045517-slideshow/world-s-10-costliest-nations-to-buy-diese

the pics at this link is not moving beyond 3 it again moves to 1... same problem is observed for many slideshows .

kindly correct this issue as this is very common for long time now.

145th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base