India Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please make the chart settings permanent for the registered users as in google.finance

Please make arrangements for the chart settings to be saved for the registered users

145th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interactive Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Could not save my customized chart settings

Hello,

when I configure my charts with technical indicators and when I refresh that customized chart page, my settings are removed and once again 1 yr chart appears which force me to once again customize my chart. can anyone help me for saving my chart settings?

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Tomorrow being a budget day in india i.e on 28th february ( saturdays) markets are open. Can I expect yahoo charts to work tomorrow ?

Tomorrow being a budget day in india i.e on 28th february ( saturdays) markets are open. Can I expect yahoo charts to work tomorrow ?

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello, the Settings on small charts and big charts with "EDIT" button is not working. Despite editing, portfolio displays yearly charts data

Hello, the Settings on small charts and big charts with "EDIT" button not working. Despite editing, portfolio displays yearly charts data
    Can some bugs be removed

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. RSI on ARVINDREM.BO 1 Year Chart

I am looking at ARVINDREM.BO 1 Year Chart and it looks like that RSI is not correct. Can you please check and inform.

Regards

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sir, please guide me how to keep alerts for any script after reaching a desired value.

Sir, please guide me how to keep alerts for any script after reaching a desired value.

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NO CHART AVAILABLE FOR THE SX5E

INCLUDE CHART FOR SX5E

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base