Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

all my portfolio's disappeared today - restore this

all my portfolio's disappeared today - restore this ASAP and arrange that this cannot happen.

44th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DSDS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problems yet again accessing my portfolios. System is unreliable!

Why do I need to agree again to terms of service to be able to send this message?

• RichardRichard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the criticism, but where does it say this is a temporary problem and Yahoo are working to "fix it"? It looks pretty deliberate - perhaps Yahoo are fading out MyYahoo in order to bombard us with inappropriate advertising and need the eyeballs for marketing reasons. Is it to do with the switch to Ireland? Please put up a proper explanation, anyway.

• Robert HallRobert Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just do not know what Yahoo are playing at. Maybe time to find another site to track my portfolio.

• daviddavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable to see my portfolio and al you see is an announcement that you are working to resolve this but no action. Not the first time - a poor service.

• Richard ThomasRichard Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. my.yahoo change/quality control is appalling. This happens far too regularly, with no acknowledgment of the issues or any other apology to your users. I am going to move my portfolios to another service. as I have no other reason to stay with yahoo, you will have lost another client.

Feedback and Knowledge Base