UK & Ireland Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can we have the price of commodities back on your finance page please .No prices have been updated for days now

Can you update your facing finance page a bit more often .I know at w/ends not much is going on but it would still be worth changing the page

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Revert to the old system!The page takes too long to load and scroll down You have removed "Popular stocks and named stocks

Please return to the old format. It was user-friendly. This new format takes too much time. The whole stock market could have gone up several points before I manage to find and scroll down information

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ref. your news clip - The 20 Countries With The Highest External Debt. .

It gives mere debt fig. Better if given with % of said country's GDP.

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FTSE 250 news

The FTSE 250 news on the finance app has not been updated since 2013??

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Put your old message board back up.

Stop beta testing and put your old message board back up. The new boards are terrible.

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/1d805534-1185-11e6-839f-2922947098f0.html

This is an excellent article currently trending in FT

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OzForex company information outdated

The website url on OzForex company page is not correct. It should be https://www.ofx.com/en-au/. The company address is also outdated. The current address is
    Level 19
    60 Margaret St
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

400th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Correct the fault that is preventing the showing of recent quotes on the home page

Correct the fault that is preventing the showing of recent quotes on the home page as it doesn't even show the latest quote search. It is usually a great way to track a share during the day

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How can Yahoo improve furhter. HMM. By not removing comments

Time and time again, and noted by many, yahoo seems to embark on a battle with free speech. Comments just ''vanish'' all of a sudden. And its usually the comments that doesn't tow the politically correct prescribed narrative.

Many people have shed blood and died, to give us this freedom. Dont become part of the problem yahoo, by removing rational fact based discussion.

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Having "news" items such as speedfixtool lowers the credibilty of yahoo Finance -wholly inappropariate

Speedfixtool is not news it is plain advertorial, of something which highly questionable. Yahoo should not lower its credibility by lending its name to this guff.

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Major problem: for several weeks now my portfolio has not updated most of my uk unit trust and indexes. How should I get Yahoo to improve it

Major problem: for several weeks now my portfolio has not updated most of my uk unit trust and indexes. How should I get Yahoo to improve it?

1071st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop thinking th UK is part of the USA

We in the UK are fed low news quality stories from the USA that are not fed to other English language Yahoo sites. Please filter news more accurately, we are not and never will be part of the USA.

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I cant even give you my email cos you want/cant print an underscore!!!!!does anybody at yahoo read any of this

just tell us that you are reading any of the waste of time comments we make ..I cant even give you my email address as cant print an underscore**********

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Responding to messages

I would like to know why you have not responded to the several people; including myself, wishing to know why the financial pages (including market values and share prices) have not been updated today February 9th 2015.

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why don't you have an e-mail address at which we can reach your customer srevice directly?

Why don't you have an e-mail address at which we can reach your customer srevice directly?

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The news on your belgian website has not been updated for ages now! What is the matter?

The new on your belgian website has not been updated for ages now! What is the matter?

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. how can you have a finance page with indices and not have the eurostoxx

how can you have a finance page with indices and not have the eurostoxx

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base