UK & Ireland Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Place the company A-Z navigation tool on individual company pages.

Surfing between individual companies is clumsy at present. Why not copy the A-Z tool shown on the FTSE summary page onto the top of each index component page? Then one can go with two clicks from BP plc to Lloyds Bank, for example, without having to return to the FTSE home page.

424th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Years ago I was a regular on Yahoo Message boards and then you "improved" it. It became unusable. Don't do it again.

Minor improvements might work if needed. Mass changes cause people to go to other sites out of frustration, especially on stock boards where the time factor is important. So far on this change, you have failed again.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I add currencies to my home page?

How do I add currencies to my home page?

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You need a make yahoo whatever my home page.

I look all over the place and I want to add yahoo as my home page, but I can't find it. I shouldn't have to look for it. When you send the code on cell phones, it would be nice if you would tell the person what email address you are sending the code for (you still need the password to get in even with the code).

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Commodities

Please add cash commodity historic daily prices for gold, oil, silver, wheat and as many as you can. CSI Data can provide you with all this

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Let user decide country

Dont force users to change country or change from full site to mobile site, just adk if they want to and remember their choices

94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm single' I plan to find a new lady to form into what I can dream of with her on the balence of it'

I only like dealing with smart chicks(Ladies) I fell off due to loneliness, But got the bounce back me on point lined up for the right lady once I see the balance in rotation! It's seem like every one of them is in the house working online! Well that is a way I might have to adapt to' Hopefully they'll wake up and realize this 40yr old dude is getting tired of chasing dreams behind them teasing me' Sending them half naked pictures while I off a $1,000.00 buck for ' I'm getting tired of that too! Danger follows behind

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dow Jones Industrial Average Historical Prices Does not offer an Excel Spreadsheet download option

Please look into this as it appears as an option with other Indicies

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please allow me to sign into my portfolios

please allow me to sign into my portfolios

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Could you add a litecoin ticker so I can track it on my stocks app?

Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances. Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency. With substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, Litecoin is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin.

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please allow us to chose our own passwords

I had to change my password a few times because I tend to forget them. Now I can't use old passwords, and this is a huge problem for me: I used all my "usual" passwords + variants, and the system won't let me use them again. I have problems remembering new passwords, and I would like to be able to use an old one.
    I know you strongly suggest we wouldn't use the same password, the system actually WON'T LET US USE THEM and this has become a huge problem. I changed the password at least 10 times now, and…

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it possible for me to put the Philippino peso at the tope of my screen. I would not have to go to Currency Exchange rates each time

I have to go to the finance page, open the Currency Exchange rates each time I want to know what the current rates are for the Philippines Peso. I need to have a card at the top of my screen for instant information when I need it. As in the form of a screen gadget.

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base