Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Actually fix it so quote pages for stocks load. Nah, keep up the brilliant work with non-functioning servers.

One might think that continual server fails would be somewhat embarrassing for a company the size of Yahoo! But no, the awesome Yahoo! team has such high self-esteem that they are not bothered by it at all. Carry on happy people.

10th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Unhappy CustomerUnhappy Customer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Richie richRichie rich shared a merged idea: Quote pages for stocks dont load most of the time with Firefox, i have to keep refreshing the screen to load my stock lists, very annoying.  ·   · 
    Steve BeckerSteve Becker shared a merged idea: Your servers are not capable of handling the load put on it  ·   · 
    Completed  ·  Yahoo Product SupportAdminYahoo Product Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Hello,

We would need more specific information to be able to investigate. We can guarantee that every time an issue with our servers is reported and verified, our engineers are looking into it 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

We hope the problem you were experiencing is now resolved.

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Y! Product Support

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gene VeloniGene Veloni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need some help. I have used Hquote stock quote downloader for years. Until maybe the last month the program has trouble receiving upates ocasionally" for a few days " and then it may download thequotes or update my symbles list. I haven't changed my symbles list either,it's still the same list.The notice I receive is " server name or address could not be resolved" I am confused here. Hquotes website appears to no longer exist. My software is registerd to me.Can you help?

Feedback and Knowledge Base