Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

The Print button under the interactive charts does not work. Does Yahoo have a full time staff dedicated to driving away users?

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Print button does not work. I want to print chart of day's activity, but nothing happens when I click on print.  ·   · 
    william monroewilliam monroe shared a merged idea: print on interactive chart screen not working  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: How can I print stock charts? The print button no longer works.  ·   · 
    Della MartinDella Martin shared a merged idea: I cannot print my portfolio interactive charts in the Finance section. Please fix.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I'd like to be able to print my portfolio Performance without all of the advertizments at the top. It is a waste of paper.  ·   · 

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bill BrewerBill Brewer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been printing charts needed for my records from Yahoo Finance for a long time. Now with the new changes, they will not print. Is there a fix for this; Is there a way to make them print?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same problem in Google Chrome. Opened it in Internet Explorer and it worked perfectly. I hate to solve a problem for Yahoo when they have been so unresponsive for so long.

• ByblosByblos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. Ongoing problems and no fix. Should we use Google Finance instead?

Why do you not post a responce to the questions concerning the print button not workink? It would be helpful to know that someone was looking into this signifigant point of annoyance to your users.

Print Button under Stock chart does not work Javascript;(void)
        When attempting a separate page print, Chart area on page is BLANK.
        Why is Yahoo hiding the charts?

• KarenKaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about enabling the Print button? When I try to print by going to right-click print the quality is awful. Yahoo wastes my time constantly with all the popups and incessant ads. I am paying for a service that's lousy. It makes me furious that I can't print a legible chart.

• MarilynnMarilynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue--does not print. I wonder how many complaints it will take for a fix!

There's enough comments already, so why hasn't something been done in all these months.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base