Maktoob News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 64th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback on Articles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Roman Catholic Church

سلام.تشکرازیاهومکتوب لطفابرای استفاده ازمترجم همزمان سایت راهنمایی کنید.تشکر فریدون ازایران

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. please add TheArabDailyNews.com news and features to your publications

please add TheArabDailyNews.com news and features to your publications

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. i would like to contact the person in charge of an article do to a copyright issue

i would like to contact the person in charge of an article do to a copyright issue that was not permited

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. manalelsaiad@yahoo.com

ove u so much honeyqu thank for loving me

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback on Articles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. persian gulf

dear yahoo i saw in your news that you used fake name of Arab Gulf in the news
    Please correct it in your news and other part of your web site with Persian gulf .it was always persian gulf and must be persian gulf

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback on Articles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Welcome .. Thank you for your cooperation Yahoo I have a problem with my personal attempts Sign me are answered him that he can not send the

Welcome .. Thank you for your cooperation Yahoo
    I have a problem with my personal attempts Sign me are answered him that he can not send the message to my mobile phone protection and safety and that there is one person trying to log on to him and that he should contact you please help me this is my email
    elbobdahab@yahoo.com
    Mobile Number: 00201226686618

Alternative email I can reach him: raniaadel313@yahoo.com
    And to you my sincere thanks and gratitude

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback on Articles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ask people in the 3 countries & you'll get the answer.

Answer to yr question: ask the people in the 3 countries via social organisations & you'll get the answer.you could also conduct an opinion poll on this site by asking a question.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. travel Forum

Dear Sir
    I'm very unhappy to stop service of Travel.maktoob.com

me and millions of interested people who was enjoying this service for the last 10 years , and you get killed it in one moments

If somebody informed you now that all work of willam shakspeare has beed Burned or somebody informed that all literature of Victor Hugo has been gone without coming how you feel??

Is it possible to kill hunderd thousand of sensitive stories in couple of days?

We felt sadness , you deleted thousand of stories , thousand of literary work which each word of it ,…

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why would an's Living in America ? wasn't otherwhite skinned Nurses who contacted the diseases cur

Why would the two Ebola deaths in America be African's Living in America ? wasn't other white skinned Nurses who contacted the diseases cured ? i have allot of pals but among them all i know my friend, America or the westerners has never wished anything good for Africans, when Malcolm x gave his sermon some stupid house Negro's said he was preaching hatred , i hate as many whites that are racist to me , and i despise with all my heart as many Africans that are racist to their fellow African's .....

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why would the two Ebola deaths in America be African's Living in America ? wasn't other white skinned Nurses who contacted the diseases cur

Why would the two Ebola deaths in America be African's Living in America ? wasn't other white skinned Nurses who contacted the diseases cured ? i have allot of pals but among them all i know my friend, America or the westerners has never wished anything good for Africans, when Malcolm x gave his sermon some stupid house Negro's said he was preaching hatred , i hate as many whites that are racist to me , and i despise with all my heart as many Africans that are racist to their fellow African's .....

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why the differences ? Why the hate ?

I am a regular reader of yahoo news, I take almost 2 hrs to read the whole thing everyday. I find many things very imformative but a few articles which also mislead. Since a couple of weeks, I have been following a lot of ISIS articles, anything that links to the Islamic state fight going on in syria/iraq. I read all the comments after each article and it saddens me. Why can't an article be made without aiming or targeting a religion? i dont think it would change the meaning of the whole article. Why is that Islam, the religion…

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. cant acsses email

hello-
    i cant recovery email adress takdelbaroon@yahoo.com becuse your email Received from yahoo-account-services-xe@cc.yahoo-inc.com
    Unreadable text inc content. your mail pictutre upload in:

http://www.saeedbeygi.ir/?a=files&b=2

please help me or recovery my mail adress
    very thanx for yahoo Service
    Saeedbeygi

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Maktoob News

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base