Cybergeddon

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Movie doesn't play on Android 4.0.4 (Motorola Razr or Toshiba thrive tablet)

Does not play in either android browser or chrome on android. You're ignoring half the mobile devices.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't we have this series available online in Puerto Rico (U.S. Territory)?

I think you just have to talk to your manager about us (Puerto Rico) and show him/her how easy it is to add this "territory/country" to your list of viewers. We are american citizens and we speak english. Hope sometime soon you may figure this out. We are all looking forward to watching the first episode soon!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'm not able to see any of the chapters or trailer.... Help?!

I have been trying for some time to see this video. It looks intriguing. I have a Win 7 64 bit, Lenovo, with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and 64 bit IE. I have updated my flash player, but all I get when I try to watch is a black screen. I have let it sit to see if it loads, nothing. What would you suggest? Thanks.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm not able to see any of the chapters or trailer.... Help?!

I have been trying for some time to see this video. It looks intriguing. I have a Win 7 64 bit, Lenovo, with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and 64 bit IE. I have updated my flash player, but all I get when I try to watch is a black screen. I have let it sit to see if it loads, nothing. What would you suggest? Thanks.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. why is cybergeddon not available in my area - Phx AZ

why is cybergeddon not available in my area - Phx AZ and it will not let me see the movie. I watched the movie a few weeks ago and was looking for sequel or to watch it again...

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CYBERGEDDON WON'T PLAY - FIX IT OR F*CK IT

Can yahoo be more stupid(stupider?) the same answer everytime to the same problem over & over again? YOUDUMBF*CKSIT'SNOTWORKING its not the browser its yahoo fix it or stay the **** out of my interface!

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Which browser are you using?

On the IE browsers, we’ve found a situation where the browser goes into “compatibility mode”, and it behaves as if it was IE7. There is a simple way to work around this: on the right side of the address bar (where you put the URL to the site), there’s an icon of a magnifying glass and then next to that there’s an icon of a document that’s torn in half. If that document is a light shade of blue, the browser is in compatibility mode. When you click on that icon, it should take the browser out of compatibility mode and reload the page (at which point you should see the full site).

In the meantime, the development team is working on a way to detect that case and signal back to the browser not to go into compatibility mode when viewing the cybergeddon…

8. I have hearing problem could you please put in captions please

To make story available to more people. I have started to have hearing problem and am leaning on more and more cc sites. I still have some hearing but am still having problems with some words. Love your story scares me to death please add cc

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My suggestion is to simply STOP making everyone upgrade to the latest browser version, there are reasons why some people use old versions.

My suggestion is to simply STOP making everyone upgrade to the latest browser version, there are reasons why some people use old versions of a browser, maybe for a plugin compatibility. I am POSITIVE that I do not NEED the absolute latest version of a web browser to view this content. Even though I am on Firefox 15.01 all I get without hacking my user user agent to pretend to be IE9 is an update page...annoying beyond words.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. if you guys could possibly come out with a real show or even a movie that would be bad *** yo.

an idea about being on real T.V and also making a Movie to be in theaters everywhere. ;)

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WinXP older Internet explorer & older CPU =Thus I have no desire to ***** up my internet by "Updating" to newer versions of Firefox nor IE

Post a version that is done with a simple camera view of the present version and stream it to us like any YOUTUBE video would have been done. At least then the basic content would be available even if it would not be HD quality or have all the bells and whistles technoweenies desire.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I'm using Linux 12.04(latest) and using Firefox(latest) but I always see the black screen telling me to update

I'm using Linux 12.04(latest) and using Firefox(latest) but I always see the black screen telling me to update

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. it wont play

seed it to torrents because this is an EPIC FAIL

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear you are having problems with the site. Could you describe the issue in a little more detail? Which browser / OS are you using?

Best Regards,
    Yahoo!Product Support

15. Please make Cybergeddon available for viewing on Yahoo Connected TV Video widget/app.

The Yahoo! Video widget/app on 2009 Samsung TVs with Yahoo! Connected TV has some Screen content, but Cybergeddon and Electric City are not yet available. I'd rather watch this type of "long-form" content on an HDTV than on a laptop or PC monitor.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have firefox and the newest flash player. When I click a chapter, it won't even attempt to load.

I have Firefox and the newest flash player. When I click a chapter, it won't even attempt to load. It worked on my office computer the other day, which has old IE. What is wrong with this site??? Very annoying.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Alice,

Sorry you are having troubles playing the chapter videos. To help us troubleshoot the issue, could you let us know which version of Firefox you are using?

17. Fix the thing

Allow it to be watched. I use win7, 64bit. Cannot load site in IE9 or Chrome. IE9 says to install IE9. Chrome just sites there with the chevrons moving but nothing happens. Big disappointment cause the trailer looked good.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Rich,

The team pushed a change a few days back which triggers IE 8 / 9 to get out of “compatibility view” (acting like it was IE7) when visiting the site. Could you revisit the site and let us know if that change has solved the issue for you?

18. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Which browser are you using?

On the IE browsers, we’ve found a situation where the browser goes into “compatibility mode”, and it behaves as if it was IE7. There is a simple way to work around this: on the right side of the address bar (where you put the URL to the site), there’s an icon of a magnifying glass and then next to that there’s an icon of a document that’s torn in half. If that document is a light shade of blue, the browser is in compatibility mode. When you click on that icon, it should take the browser out of compatibility mode and reload the page (at which point you should see the full site).

In the meantime, the development team is working on a way to detect that case and signal back to the browser not to go into compatibility mode when viewing the cybergeddon…

19. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Chris,

Sorry you are having troubles watching the videos. When you try to watch a video, does the player start, but you see a sad robot on the player screen?

From which country are you trying to view the videos?

20. The chapters and sequence of the story is super confusing. It's hard to tell if I have watched something already or not with all the names.

Cleaner episode interface. I am confused. I see Irina 1, 2, 3, .... and other names. I just want 01, 02, 03 04, 05... I watched the first 3-4 episodes, but I don't know if they are Irina 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or some other name. Please, simplify the episodes and make a linear number so that I can know where I have been and, then, where I can go and pick up from where I left off. Thanks

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Cybergeddon

Feedback and Knowledge Base