Security

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. how can you contact yahoo? every way they offer is a dead end!?!?!

why is it so very, very, very difficult to get in contact with yahoo? Every method yahoo suggests doesn't work. No one is available no matter what method or service you use. i have been on hold for 30minutes? For real yahoo. All I have is a simple question about my password for which none of the methods help and no one answers they phone and no email to contact them is provided. Thanks a bunch yahoo.

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve security

There have been numerous phishing attempts directed at yahoo users, kindly provide a direct email contact for support & reporting

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Your password should not be similar to the previous password." The new password I entered is not similar in any way to my previous password

It says: "Your password should not be similar to the previous password." The new password I entered is not similar in any way (no relation at all or has any similarities, period) to my previous password, and it will not let me change my password. If there is something wrong with you system, please fix it. Thanks.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I am sick of the password requirement ****!

Seriously we are responsible for OUR security somewhat. If I want a simple password that I have used for 10 years that is up to me. Log me out after 2 weeks just to log back in, and because Yahoo has absurd requirements in their password One upper case One Lower case and Numbers, You know what Yahoo F#@k You! I have to register a new password every time you do this and sometimes a few times because my mobile doesn't expire at the same time. And the BS about you can't use a password you have used before. STOP…

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Your customer service sucks

You need more phone operators because it makes no sense Ive been trying to talk to customer care for two weeks straight on the phone waiting for hours at a time to be left with no response and to be disconnected.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop the ads on top of the messages. It's so annoying!

Lately yahoo started to put ads on top of the messages. It's always in bold and it makes me think there is a new message inbox. Please, stop it. It's extremely annoying. Is there a way to get rid of these sponsors' ad?

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Answer The Phone

ive been on hold for 2yrs. you guys are the one that locked my account..

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pretty stupid to send password reset instructions to the very email account I can't log into

Really sick of having to reinstall my Android app every time Yahoo thinks I should reenter my password or change it. And then when the password is wrong because I've had to change it so often recently because of your incompetence in keeping my account secure you then decide that the best way to send me the password reset instructions is to send it to the email account that I can't access because of your stupid password requirements. REALLY, REALLY sick of being inconvenienced because you can't operate properly and keep things secure. This is the business you're in. It…

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. please the alternative mail I used when I open my mail is no longer active nd my password has been reset I can log into my mail.

Please the alternative mail I use when I open my yahoo mail is no longer active and my password has been recent I was told to Go nd check my alternative mail please how can U help me.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. i'm receiving inormous amount of SPAM emails everyday!!!!

I tried to block the email address, reported it as SPAM, changed my PW, but it still doesn't work!
    I'm tired of deleting and sorting emails!!!

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. how can I use my old password? because I always forget my new password now

how can I use my old password? because I always forget my new password now

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Yahoo software is not great at all. I keep signing in and even changed my password and yahoo still does not get me to my emails.

I have tried signing in and yahoo's software is terrible. Just like another one - I keep trying to sign in, even changed my password and I cannot access my email on Yahoo -- Please, Please - get something good on Yahoo, like a site that we would be able to sign into without all of this trouble.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo won't let me into MY account unless i change password and include at least one uppercase letter, are ******* kidding me? **** YOU

Yahoo won't let me into MY account unless i change password and include at least one uppercase letter, are ******* kidding me? **** YOU. My Gmail is better anyway, bye *******!!!!!!!!!!!

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. answer the phone.

Answer the phone.

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)