Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

CANT ACCESS MY EMAIL

I tried to check my email today and it said my password was invalid so I tried to reset my password MULTIPLE times due to the fact that it kept telling me "I can't use any part of my username" EVEN THOUGH MY PASSWORD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY NAME >:( OR it would tell me my "new" password is INVALID OR it tells me it's TOO WEAK. SERIOUSLY?! The passwords of come up with couldn't possible be THAT weak. IM SO ANNOYED AT THE FACT THAT I CANT EVEN CHANGE MY PASSWORD. Can someone fix this issue ASAP??

14th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    An EXTREMELY not happy yahoo user.An EXTREMELY not happy yahoo user. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Erik MaasErik Maas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi my name is Erik. (Erik Maas)
        It's strange that I'm signed in but I can't get acces to get into my emailaccount on my PC.
        Allthough I can still read my mail on my smartphone.

I want to change my password and go on with using my mailaccount on my PC.

There are no codes send to my mobilephone. I
        Can't I get in can I get some help please.

Erik Maas

• YahoosoontobeMYSPACED!YahoosoontobeMYSPACED! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SO SO SO sick of this new password garbage.. The NSA needs NO password to access my accounts, yet I am forced to have CIA level passwords by some geek who has no clue of reality..

Feedback and Knowledge Base