Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

1-800-318-0612. HMM press 1 for password

LMAO so many people having password issues.. the call center "is expierencing a high volume of calls" LMAO I wonder WHY yahoo.. you all think I need an NSA scecurity code to get my email, and YET you LET the NSA in the door with NO effort.. You are going to be MYSPACED yahoo!

33rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    YahoosoontobeMYSPACED!YahoosoontobeMYSPACED! shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • YahoosoontobeMYSPACED!YahoosoontobeMYSPACED! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

69 minutes on hold.. FINALLY a sweet young lady answers.. Gave a courteous earful to her, just to VENT.. She did say the call volume was largely in complaint of NEW PASSWORD SECURITY REQUIREMENTS.. wake up yahoo... I have a right to select MY OWN PASSWORD, at my risk.. I do not need you to NANNY me through it Yahoo.. Been using a password since before yahoo even was a fantasy..

• YahoosoontobeMYSPACED!YahoosoontobeMYSPACED! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ps it's easier to find a TELEPHONE NUMBER on GOOGLE for yahoo customer service.. What a joke on you yahoo.. HEY have you heard of M Y S P A C E yahoo? Might get some pointers from them,, they ignored users and failed.. They are but a shadow of what they were... pay attention Yahoo,, no one is big enough to avoid failure when the USERS are I G N O R E D !

Feedback and Knowledge Base