Security

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 92nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A new password every day?

What is happening with yahoo? A new password every day? Always due to safety reasons? Or Yahoo security system is not safe, and it is recommended to leave yahoo, or something is wrong.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How do I remove sign in seal

How do I remove sign in seal

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. i have a problem,one of my yahoo group is gone,its name is Uni_AQ,and i cant see it in my yahoo groups,what do i do?

i have a problem,one of my yahoo group is gone,its name is Uni_AQ,and i cant see it in my yahoo groups,what do i do?

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. please sir, leave my password the way it is,i dont want to change it,thank u sir,

I cant get into my mail because its asking me to change it and I wont so does that mean I cant have my mail?

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. quit making people change the password, why cant I keep the one I had before, perhaps that is why I have forgotten it 50 times this month!!!

let us decide if we care how secure our account is due to our password... ever since you made me change mine I have to change it every time I log on because one of us cannot remember. when I go to put what I thought it was, you say I cant pick a password Ive used before... I think that proves my point.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i got a new phone and the other one is not active anymore and won't let me get into my account

Get rid of the phone deal cause then users can't get into their accounts when they have a different phone

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Being forced to change my password.

Why am I being forced to change my password? I do not care that other users had a problem with their account or something. I do not want to change my password. It should be my own choice if I want to run the risks of keeping the same password or changing it, given the fact that it is MY account, not get forced into it. Besides, every time I try to change it it won't let me because it's "too weak" when it has over 20 letters in it. Change this back and fix this issue.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I need help PLEASE, could not get your 'help' form to work properly, need someone to contact me regarding further "recent login activity"

I need help. Can someone please tell me how to get more than just the last 36 hours of "recent login activity"?

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I do not want to change my password.

Please help all of us. I have continuously changed my password and no longer feel it is necessary to change it again. I have changed my name also but this is out of hand. My partner never changed his password . I will take the chance right now

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i changed my pasword but now i forgot.and even my secret Awnser. I also forgot my pasword of alternet email address. what shoulld I do.

my user id bbana_888 and ref number 3551 7011 ( I don't know if this information help)
    I change my password recenly and when i sign in its been said incorrect ID and PASSWORD even I entre correct one, after tried few times my account has been locked and I try to get help from web even I trying to call the customer care but all failed. Please help me, I need my old account. thank you.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am sick of the password requirement ****!

Seriously we are responsible for OUR security somewhat. If I want a simple password that I have used for 10 years that is up to me. Log me out after 2 weeks just to log back in, and because Yahoo has absurd requirements in their password One upper case One Lower case and Numbers, You know what Yahoo F#@k You! I have to register a new password every time you do this and sometimes a few times because my mobile doesn't expire at the same time. And the BS about you can't use a password you have used before. STOP…

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. remove Yahoo password restricions instead with suggesting

Just remove YAHOO Password coding restrictions and those rules can be the suggestions for password coding improvement skill.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Terrible account security!

I changed my password last night, in case it had been compromised due to the "heartbleed bug." I selected no other options and made no other account changes. To my surprise (and dismay), when I turned on the computer and started the browser today, I was already logged in!

Note well, that this NEVER occurred before I changed my password. It used to be that if I closed the browser, I would also be logged out, even if I didn't explicit click "sign out." That is how it should be, or at the very least, that should be an option.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My Yahoo account was phished, and hacker created my Yahoo e-mail account. I need help deleting it.

My Yahoo account was phished, and the hacker created my Yahoo e-mail account. I need help deleting the bogus e-mail account. I've tried several times over the YEARS to do this on my own, to no avail. Since I was not using Yahoo e-mail prior to the phishing attack, the bogus account is now my PRIMARY account, so I can't delete it. Suggestions?

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo won't let me into MY account unless i change password and include at least one uppercase letter, are ******* kidding me? **** YOU

Yahoo won't let me into MY account unless i change password and include at least one uppercase letter, are ******* kidding me? **** YOU. My Gmail is better anyway, bye *******!!!!!!!!!!!

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I was just disconnected from a call after waiting for OVER AN HOUR AND A HALF, before we were disconnected the customer service guy asked me

I was just disconnected from a call after waiting for OVER AN HOUR AND A HALF, before we were disconnected the customer service guy asked me for my phone number incase it happened. Not surprisingly, I have not received a call back. My account has been hacked MULTIPLE TIMES, it is absolutely ridiculous that this keeps happening. As if the hacking wasn't enough, after wasting an hour and a half of my time, I am slapped in the face with ****** customer service. YAHOO... YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE MANY CUSTOMERS WITH THE WAY YOU HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS!!!

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Security

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base