Security

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 203rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. need help

please need help asap to access my account I got a restriction message yesterday making me change my pswrd now I can not access my account unfortunally my secret question is so old I can't remember it as well alternate email was replace due changes
    now I can not retrieve my messages at neither account
    my user name is erniecardenas28@yahoo.com
    my alternate email is tatocardenas@roadrunner.com
    just to be tatocardenas@adelphia.net
    can some one please gain access to my account from yahoo.
    I was giving a acess code yesterday on my cell phone 26582
    help asap.

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Get some real people to talk to

Why is it that my account gets hacked so often here? My google account doesn't get hacked ever. And why is it that my secret questions do not match the secret questions I originally answered even after I somehow found a way to speak with a yahoo representative to work all of this out the last time this happened? If your site is going to have so many problems, then I suggest you mark clearly an 800 number for your customers to call and complain. I'm sure there is enough money made off of your terrible ads and ridiculous "news…

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. please help me...

i dont know why but I can't access in my yahoo account. i know password but i don't remember the answer on the question, and i have no more the second mail adress... i have exam in a few days and i need some letters from my mail...please help me... my mail is ditoxarebava@yahoo.com i have facebook acount using this yahoo mail to

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I do not have access to my mail box because I don't have the answer to: What is your youngest child's nickname? pascal.le-roux775@wanadoo.fr

Thanking you to remove this step of security or to let me know the answer. Urgent. Please answer as soon as possible to :

pascal.le-roux775@wanadoo.fr

TY in advance.

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I need to contact your customer service ASAP...locked out of my account and I need to access information for a job interview tomorrow mornin

What is your Customer Service number....I need to contact your customer service ASAP...locked out of my account and I need to access information for a job interview tomorrow morning
    ********Please respond ASAP to the alt email address below********

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo is about to make a critical security error, and there is no way to warn them. This is ridiculous.

Stop being so closed off when you can't handle basic security principles. There should be a way from the outside for someone to say "please don't do this thing your VP plans on doing on the 15th, it's going to be a catastrophe and the reason why is painfully obvious."

Good thing your twitter accounts don't respond, you have no inbound warning email, and the VP behind the boneheaded decision ignores all contact.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I do NOT want to give yahoo my phone number just to use as a verification of my account so that yahoo can call me to give me a code.

Give me the option of not giving you my phone number for verification, making me pay money for your verification that I do not care about, and just allow me to access my own email. You just lost me over to google mail. I know of others who feel that yahoo is being unreasonable and invasive of the email holder's privacy.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How do I open the old yahoo email to access notepad?

How do I open the old yahoo email to access notepad?

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My account has been hacked. Someone changed my password. I can't log in.

I called your phone number. After explaining how very important my call is, your recording says that you are too busy and hangs up on me. I cannot express how awful your customer service is during this moment of anxiety for me. I am going to flee yahoo as fast as possible.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I need to grant permission to allow my iphone to access my email account

I need to grant permission to my iPhone to access my email but you never explained how or where to do that

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 21 22 23 25 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Security

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base