Security

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 203rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sorry, there was an error. Please sign in again

I can not acces my flickr account and other yahoo products signing with my google page. All I have is the message "Sorry, there was an error. Please sign in again..."
    What can I do???

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I closed my yahoo account about a year ago. My login no longer exists but my contacts have been receiving spam from my old email address.

I closed my yahoo account about a year ago. My login no longer exists but my contacts have been receiving spam from my old email address.
    Please assist me in sorting this out.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Yahoo Prompted Password change

I am attempting to change my password and it keeps saying I cannot use a password like the previous one and I am not. What should I do?

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. locked out !!!! and i cant get the help line to pick up!!!

it keeps asking me what my oldest childs name is to get on my account! I DONT HAVE ANY FREAKIN KIDS!!! how am i supposed to verify it so i can get my mail UGH!!!!

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sick and tired of this. For the first time in 15+yrs you locked my account.

after 15yrs of having my account on yahoo, they locked my account. Disabled my mothers account. I cant even reset my password to the account

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. "Your password should not be similar to the previous password." The new password I entered is not similar in any way to my previous password

It says: "Your password should not be similar to the previous password." The new password I entered is not similar in any way (no relation at all or has any similarities, period) to my previous password, and it will not let me change my password. If there is something wrong with you system, please fix it. Thanks.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cant sign in, Code 999

Code 999 wtf is this

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hacker created yahoo account as a reply and forward email from my Gmail account

2 weeks ago my Gmail account was hacked the hacker sent a message to all my contacts of being in an emergency case in Cyprus, as well created a similar name under yahoo and set the rule to to forward and reply in my Gmail account settings.
    i did the required changes after retrieving my account but found out that some old correspondence still going to the hacker's created email when someone wants to reply to me.

Appreciate if you could help with this issue and delete the yahoo created account under my name.
    Email address created by the hacker…

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. WHY CAN'T I PICK MY OWN ******* PASSWORD !!!!!! **** YOU PEOPLE !!!! YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY **** WEB PAGE!!!

I WANT TO PICK MY OWN PASSWORD !!!! I YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PAGE OUT THERE ******* !!! SO IF YOU MAKE THE PASSWORD TO HARD TO MAKE THEN I WILLL GO SOME WHERE ELSE!!

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. flickr problem login

i cant log in to flickr, i tried everything, i changed password 3 times by now used my yahoo id, used my yahoo mail nothing, i even tried my gmail in my desparation!!!
    what to do? i need to delete my flickr account
    ps i log in to my mail with no problem

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. My email address stolen from someone elses adress book, not mine, now being used to send ***********. How can I stop this. No help found

I cannot find a way of contacting Yahoo other than this!! My email address has been stolen from someone else's address book. There is nothing I can do to correct this as it was not stolen from my account. Its being used to send ***********. How do you stop this? Yahoo needs to take responsibility!!!

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING LOCKED OUT OF MY YAHOO ACCOUNT. PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENCE!!!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING LOCKED OUT OF MY YAHOO ACCOUNT. PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENCE!!

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My husband had an email address that was connected to his facebook but did not access it and you have canceled the account. He needs that it

My husband needs his account back it is tied to his FB. You suspended his account and he has not been able to get it back. What does he need to do to have it restored.

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 494th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. help me

hi, i want to change password of my yahoo, but whenever i put new password to change it says do not choose similar previous password, my chosen passwords are so much dissimilar from previous one but still it says same thing :( help me plss

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Security

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base