Security

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I am so sick of you making me change my password, how am I supposed to remember

Stop making me change my password, I've used the same 3 passwords for over 10 yrs and never had a problem, I am seriously ****** about this. I want my old password back, not some new made up rules on how I can enter it,, how am I supposed to remember WHAT IT IS IF YOU MAKE ME CHANGE IT ALL THE TIME. If I cant make my password what ever I want, THEN WHY SHOULD I use your service!!!!!!!!! LET ME HAVE MY PASSWORD BACK!!!!!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. LOCKED OUT

I TRIED TO CHECK MY EMAILS TODAY AND HAD BEEN LOGGED OUT OF MY MAIL. NOW MY PASSWORD DOESNT WORK. I TRIED TO RESET THEM AND NOW MY GMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE LOCKED AS WELL. I NEED THESE ACCOUNTS FOR SCHOOL. CAN U PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY PASSWORD. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I COULD FIND ON THE WEB SITE TO POST A COMMENT FOR HELP!!!PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where do I find customer care phone number????

Where do I find customer care phone number????

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I Can't log into my account for got my security question!!!!!

I made my yahoo account in 2009 and i dont remember what i used as my full name or my security question!!! this is my apple ID so i can't get my emails to my phone and it sucks because i have a lot of important emails and it been over 3 weeks that i cant log on!!! PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get some real people to talk to

Why is it that my account gets hacked so often here? My google account doesn't get hacked ever. And why is it that my secret questions do not match the secret questions I originally answered even after I somehow found a way to speak with a yahoo representative to work all of this out the last time this happened? If your site is going to have so many problems, then I suggest you mark clearly an 800 number for your customers to call and complain. I'm sure there is enough money made off of your terrible ads and ridiculous "news…

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Your password should not be similar to the previous password." The new password I entered is not similar in any way to my previous password

It says: "Your password should not be similar to the previous password." The new password I entered is not similar in any way (no relation at all or has any similarities, period) to my previous password, and it will not let me change my password. If there is something wrong with you system, please fix it. Thanks.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You seem to lock my account more and more because of password issues. If you wouldn't require password changes as often this would not matte

Lighten up on the security a bit. I don't want the launch codes for the nuculear weapons, I just want access to my email account.
    It appears someone on your end has too much time on their hands.
    Lighten up! Stop locking me out of MY account!
    Sincerely, David Teply dteply2002@yahoo.com

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Everyone's YAHOO account is being hacked when they switch to the "New" YAHOO mail!

Everyone's YAHOO account is being hacked when they switch to the "New" YAHOO mail! What's going on, YAHOO? Fix it quick.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I do NOT want to give yahoo my phone number just to use as a verification of my account so that yahoo can call me to give me a code.

Give me the option of not giving you my phone number for verification, making me pay money for your verification that I do not care about, and just allow me to access my own email. You just lost me over to google mail. I know of others who feel that yahoo is being unreasonable and invasive of the email holder's privacy.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I can't access my account for somedays now

Anytime I try to login it, they as for my security question and answer wish I can't remember anymore I open this account 5years ago. Please help thanks.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. CANT ACCESS MY EMAIL

I tried to check my email today and it said my password was invalid so I tried to reset my password MULTIPLE times due to the fact that it kept telling me "I can't use any part of my username" EVEN THOUGH MY PASSWORD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY NAME >:( OR it would tell me my "new" password is INVALID OR it tells me it's TOO WEAK. SERIOUSLY?! The passwords of come up with couldn't possible be THAT weak. IM SO ANNOYED AT THE FACT THAT I CANT EVEN CHANGE MY PASSWORD. Can someone fix this issue ASAP??

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I need to contact your customer service ASAP...locked out of my account and I need to access information for a job interview tomorrow mornin

What is your Customer Service number....I need to contact your customer service ASAP...locked out of my account and I need to access information for a job interview tomorrow morning
    ********Please respond ASAP to the alt email address below********

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What the ****

Maybe you should NOT make us answer security questions from three years ago because now I can't access my ******* account. ******* Yahoo, get your **** together because this is ridiculous. ****.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I am sick of the password requirement ****!

Seriously we are responsible for OUR security somewhat. If I want a simple password that I have used for 10 years that is up to me. Log me out after 2 weeks just to log back in, and because Yahoo has absurd requirements in their password One upper case One Lower case and Numbers, You know what Yahoo F#@k You! I have to register a new password every time you do this and sometimes a few times because my mobile doesn't expire at the same time. And the BS about you can't use a password you have used before. STOP…

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Issue regarding changing password

Yahoo! Security Center,

I now seriously warn Yahoo! Security Center, your system is now infringing all of your users' right: you have no right on deciding what to be included in any of your users' passwords. If you do not alter your system to give the right back to your users, I cannot guarantee that Yahoo! will be free of any litigation.

User

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. help me please!!!

I can acces my account i dont member my alternetive question idk what to do somebody please help me... wtf do i do.. thankz

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. People don't have much time for this

I am trying to access my account but i don't remember the security question answer!!! I MADE IT IN 2009 AND I BARELY REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM 2 DAYS AGO!!! Its either you fix this (not just for me but for everyone) OR I WILL COMPLAIN....A LOT!!

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Security

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base