Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

LOCKED OUT

I TRIED TO CHECK MY EMAILS TODAY AND HAD BEEN LOGGED OUT OF MY MAIL. NOW MY PASSWORD DOESNT WORK. I TRIED TO RESET THEM AND NOW MY GMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE LOCKED AS WELL. I NEED THESE ACCOUNTS FOR SCHOOL. CAN U PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY PASSWORD. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I COULD FIND ON THE WEB SITE TO POST A COMMENT FOR HELP!!!PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    codi browncodi brown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had this yahoo account for years , you suggested me to change my password because someone was trying ti access my account, now you say its not my account you have locked me out I've tried getting ahold of you but high volume of calls I gave you my gmail, my mobile number and I havent heard anything from you I want my vickyseattle@yahoo account back

• LaDonna HarriLaDonna Harri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous. I've had this problem for some months now. And I thought if I stopped tring it may recover, but it hasn't. And like others, I use this email for school and more important things. I really need help!!

• Patty McCubbinsPatty McCubbins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried for the last three days to get into my yahoo mail with no dang luck!j I wish Yahoo would come clean about what the heck is going on with this. I use this account for certain business contacts. I have been expecting important information and now can't even get logged into my account. Why can't the big & powerful Yahoo do something about this and do it soon!

• LL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the exact same problem, and it won't let me change my password. Every password I choose that follows their minimum restrictions is SIMILAR to my last password. Even the password THISISNOTHINGLIKEMYLASTPASSWORDdamnit123456 didn't work. I've never had a password like that, what the **** is wrong with yahoo.

• GG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have same problem... i done the procedure to report this issue and even try to contact the yahoo office Dubai and i was referred to yahoo Jordan as this is the base of the customer contact center. i keep on calling nobody answered and if answered they asked me to call after an hour, and next is please call tomorrow.

Please yahoo we like your features because it is user friendly.

Hope you can do something with this... we really need our email address...that is why we are asking you Yahoo to help us

hope you have consideration.

Thank you

• khalerdkhalerd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It si really strange and frustrating, If this is security for some area other than us I think it is so actually bec if I tried to rset my password and not working then to tell you cannot reset it online what does it means, there is something fishy in this ,, eveys=day we hear about the security issues and all mails are insecure and has been under tracing by intelligence
        Thanks to yahoo and intelligence ......

• michellemichelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don't know what to do, my yahoo is having the same problem and I need to get in to it to confirm some websites ! what do I do it just tells me call customer service but I doesn't give me a number

• amyamy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having same issue worked fine earlier now wont work.. and no secret question..even though I set one... so fusterated...

• sandeepsandeep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HAVE TRIED SO MANY TIMES TO OPEN MY ID BUT UNABLE TO OPEN. PLEASE IT IS REQUEST TO HEP ME TO OPEN MY ID, IT IS MY BUSINESS ID, IF I WONT OPEN IT WILL BIG PROBLEM FOR PLEASE HELP ME .......

• AhmedAhmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem i know the email and the password and when i sign in, the secret question appears and i forget it as i made the email 4 years ago so why i cannot enter the mail immediately although i have the email and the password help us please admin please remove this secret question option

hello someone locket and my yahoo pasw. and facebook now the same plz help cant recover

I have been hacked at facebook' so when I was going to change it back an have the info sent to my yahoo mail..... well my yahoo account has been closed and user name reissued to the hacker no doubt because now the fb account has other email addresses listed I didn't put in there.. can yahoo help or do we all need to stop using yahoo for good. If you can help please send info to the email listed below.. thanks

• MuhlisinMuhlisin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too... Now, I can't access my Yahoo. and can't reset my password.
        so, what must I do now ?

• AnnetteAnnette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too, I can get them on my phone but logging in to any of my 3 emails (for various things) and it says I can't. I changed my alternative email and it has sent a reminder/link to an email that doesn't even exist (a freeserve one from 10+ yrs ago) and surprise surprise, no way to contact for help!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base