Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

I forgot my security password, now my ID yahoomail has been locked for 12 hours, i still can not remember my password..Please advise,

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • michaelmichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

forgot my security password. the one that says what's the first name of your favorite uncle? that one.. if i can get this changed or if i can access my account maybe sometime soon that'd be cool. i feel like it's almost a pointless thing to have too. why not say like a second password or something. email: atacomb235@yahoo.com please let me access this is stupid.

• tharwattharwat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I forgot my security password, now my ID yahoomail has been locked for 12 hours, i still can not remember my password..Please advise me,please i have a lot work im my email addresse

• OliverOliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have the same problem, I forgot and can't even remember my security answer. My email is thud_911@yahoo.com. This email is important to me so please YAHOO, help me how to answer! Kindly please urgently retrieve my account. Looking forward for your soonest response. Thanks & More Power!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I forgot my security code password and don't know what to do . It is not letting me in. I have just started college and my finacial aid is on there. My school contacts me that way. Please help. My email is jonathanlozada65@Yahoo. com please contact me at 201 -294-3206 in regards of helping me reset my security code and password.

Yahoo is a pain in the behind and I have stopped using it because of the difficulties of getting into my mail site !! Was really good to start with and then something changed weeks ago and never been able to access it since !! AM I HAPPY ? NO ****** OFF !! YES !!

I see that several others have had this problem. Your program will not accept any password I enter no matter how complicated or simple. Just give me my old password back. I have never had any trouble with it. I have important things coming in to this account. Please, PLEASE help me.

i have forgotten part of my security question so can't access my account. please contact me on 07816255303

• KambonKambon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an ipod touch and have always been logged into my email that way. It was stolen and I don't remember the password from never having to use it. I've gotten my security question wrong and cant even get to the second one.

My account is kambonkhalil@yahoo.com and I'm locked out for 12 hours, please send my password or a new password to kambonwesley@yahoo.com

I need this email to get into my social network accounts so please help! Thanks

• Mena Mena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an iphone. I have always been logged onto my mail on my phone and i always look at my emails there. But recently i went on a computer to log into my email and my password was invalid. I'm not so sure if i remember my password or not since i got it wrong. And i only got one security question answer right and don't remember the alternate email. This is my email account and i don't want to lose it! Help me please.

• AmmadAmmad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I forgot my security answer , kindly ask me another security question that i can retrieve my account easily, and i can't to remebera security answer,so please help me how to answer! my e-mail annas2_26@yahoo.com and alternative email is ammad1981@gmail.com and my cell number is 03003110709.
        Kindly urgently retrieve my account its urgent.

• AhmedAhmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have the same problem too i know my password but i forget the answer of the security question so why i cannot enter my mail although i have the password. my email is sand_blue12@yahoo.com please i have some important things on this email please help me

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base