Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

A NEW PASSWORD EVERY DAY ????

WHY do I have to change my password EVERY DAT because I get a NASTY little message that I forgot it. I DID NOT! It is always WRITTEN DOWN !! You people are GOING OVERBOARD! If the damned thing works immediate after I change it WHY doesn't It work that VERY SAME EVENING ???? I am running out of ideas. I am a SEVERE DYSLEXIC and EVERYTHING that I do HAS to have a pattern and an ORDER. You are screwing up my LIFE. I am 68 years old and do NOT need this ****!

92nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ANY OF THIS PASSWORD **** AS WELL AS THE MESS THAT YOU HAVE CREATED WITH THIS DAILY PASSWORD CHANGE **** MEANS A THING TO YOU JERKS IT IS JUST YOUR WAY TO ***** WITH ALL OF YOUR EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS! CHANGING IT SEVERAL TIMES A DAY BECAUSE THE PASSWORD THAT YAHOO ACCEPTED DOES NOT WORK FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR!!!BOY AM I SICK TO DEATH OF YOUR INEPTNESS AND INABILITY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE TO BE AWARE OF JUDGING BI THE REST OF YOUR COMMENTS! DO YOU NEED A 68 YEAR OLD GRANNY FIX THIS STUPIDITY ???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY do I have to change my password EVERY DAT because I get a NASTY little message that I forgot it. I DID NOT! It is always WRITTEN DOWN !! You people are GOING OVERBOARD! If the damned thing works immediate after I change it WHY doesn't It work that VERY SAME EVENING ???? I am running out of ideas. I am a SEVERE DYSLEXIC and EVERYTHING that I do HAS to have a pattern and an ORDER. You are screwing up my LIFE. I am 68 years old and do NOT need this ****!

Feedback and Knowledge Base