Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

I am sick of the password requirement ****!

Seriously we are responsible for OUR security somewhat. If I want a simple password that I have used for 10 years that is up to me. Log me out after 2 weeks just to log back in, and because Yahoo has absurd requirements in their password One upper case One Lower case and Numbers, You know what Yahoo F#@k You! I have to register a new password every time you do this and sometimes a few times because my mobile doesn't expire at the same time. And the BS about you can't use a password you have used before. STOP TRYING TO CONTROL HOW WE ACCESS OUR ACCOUNTS. You may have rights to the browser BUT ITS MY EMAIL, just like the house I live in and the car I drive ITS UPS TO ME TO LOCK THE DOORS IF I FEEL NECESSARY!

15th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CrishnaCrishna shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want access to my email. **** on all your silly rules. I tried to follow your rules and all you do is jack me off. I am 76 years old and tired of this bs.

• blahblah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

>Yahoo F#@k You!

Couldn't agree more! I *do* have a strong password, but without capital letters and I want it to stay that way, I'm NOT going to change it unless I can change it to what *I* want. ***** you Yahoo!

• CrishnaCrishna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And serioulsly that blurred out word is C.... R.... A.... P.... yes I spelled C.... R.... A.... P.... That is a bad word to yahoo, Censorship at its finest.

Feedback and Knowledge Base