Security

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. wants to oblige me to change my password...

yahoo (you...) wants to oblige me to change my password... I dont want to; I've had it for 15 years, please find a way to let me keep my current

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING LOCKED OUT OF MY YAHOO ACCOUNT. PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENCE!!!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING LOCKED OUT OF MY YAHOO ACCOUNT. PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENCE!!

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My email address stolen from someone elses adress book, not mine, now being used to send ***********. How can I stop this. No help found

I cannot find a way of contacting Yahoo other than this!! My email address has been stolen from someone else's address book. There is nothing I can do to correct this as it was not stolen from my account. Its being used to send ***********. How do you stop this? Yahoo needs to take responsibility!!!

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. please make an option to directly chat with you people for problems. As microsoft do this successfully.

Please add an option to directly chat with you people for the eradication of problems. as Microsoft and some other companies are doing this which is very appreciative.

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cant sign in, Code 999

Code 999 wtf is this

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm tired of your password changes

Don't FORCE people to change their passwords AND give me the mail that is sent to me and I KNOW FOR A FACT yahoo hasn't given me the mail AND STOP putting things in spam that I don't want there. Just because you changed yahoo doesn't mean that YOU change my email and what is spam and what isn't. YPU HAVE PUT INTO SPAM IMPORTANT THINGS AND I DON'T CHECK THE SPAM FOLDER, SO I DON'T KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE. YOU GUYS ARE ********.

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Leave my passwords alone. You have no business to force me into a new password.

No description needed. Don't tell me what password I have to use. It took 30 minutes of my time to sign in. Leave things the way I want. Its not your subscription. Its mine, and I pay for it.

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. i am on a mobile

My last email i had through yahoo was hacked along with my facebook. I need to get pics off my facebook, my father just passed away due to cancer they r still using both my yahoo and facebook. I wasnt able to change the email or password on either. Please help

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is the 4th time in the last 30 days that my e-mail account has been compromised. In the 7 Years + as a Yahoo subscriber, I have never

This is the 4th time in the last 30 days that my e-mail account has been compromised. In the 7 Years + as a Yahoo subscriber, I have never had this kind of rampant violation of my personal account. Will this be a frequent problem now? If so I need to switch providers.

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why are

Why are you constantly changing the password.

I have now entered 4 passwords in the last hour and everytime I go to use them IM told they are wrong.

Who is the tech dept who runs your computers and why are they not being fired.

Every password I have put in for th elast month has been rejected and claim as incorrect when I put it in .

It is your computer dept that is wrong not me.

Fire them and get some one whith half a brain.

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sending Yahoo Mail through Outlook.

I need Immediate HELP. I have been unable to send mail through my Outlook which is tied to my yahoo account. A few months back I had reached out to Yahoo and they said they had turned off that ability due to what they thought was a compromised account. It was never compromised just me accessing from different locations. I need it turned back on and can't seem to get help. Any suggestions????

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 177th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. you lie

you lie, the password did not change, yahoo sucks, my only working e-mail is wd0giy1@gmail.com my nonworking yahoo e-mail is patandstevewsulze@yahoo.com, have a real human contact me at wd0giy1@gmail.com or i will cancel my uverse

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WHY CAN'T I PICK MY OWN ******* PASSWORD !!!!!! **** YOU PEOPLE !!!! YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY **** WEB PAGE!!!

I WANT TO PICK MY OWN PASSWORD !!!! I YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PAGE OUT THERE ******* !!! SO IF YOU MAKE THE PASSWORD TO HARD TO MAKE THEN I WILLL GO SOME WHERE ELSE!!

58th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. about recycled yahoo account

it sayas that my email was recycled by yahoo. some information and important emailwas there. is there a possibility to recover my email? thanks

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Security

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base