Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

I'm facing some problems with my account.

Dear Associate,

I'm facing some problems with my account, my spams are getting deleted automatically.
Kindly check and do the needful at the earliest.

Regards,
Aniket R. Chavan

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Aniket Rajaram Chavan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have received a mail from yahoo saying i click on this httl;/tinyurl.com/o7ztl86, because my a/c limit is over my a/c may be blocked.how i know ir is from yahoo or not, please advise. thanking you

dear sir/madem
    we are from sigma marketing services in vijayawada,andhra pradesh, INDIA
    we have recived mail form igncio.hermandez@nst_golbal.com massage given below. so help me in this regard.

Dear sigmavja@yahoo.com,
    1969MB 2000MB
    We noticed your e-mail account has almost exceed it's limit. And you may not be able to send or receive messages any moment from now,

• khushboo kaur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i didn't my email id or password show again on yahoo account. because if sign out my account then another time its show me

and now you do not provide enough space for me to tell youmy problem on the other page!!!!! again i was in india and was unable to access my a/c why? both my desk top computer and my cell phone were at home in the usa how the **** am i suppose to receive a message under those conditions? i await your response but am doutful if it will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base