Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

YOU ONLY SUGGEST STAMP AND SEAL TO PROTECT, ID, BUT ITS YOU, ONLY, DONT ALLOW TO SHOW THE SEAL, NEXT SIGN IN TIME. ITS NOT YOU, OR WHOM, SHS

PLS BE CARING, PLS BE HELPFUL, TO YOUR USERS. IF ON CERTAIN MATTER, I AM, WRITING, E-MAILS TO HONOURABLE PRIME MINISTER, OR HON,BLE PRESIDENT, YOU CAN NEVER BE UNDER MICROISCOPE, AS ITS YOUR , SITE WHICH, AS A USER, I AM SENDING SOME THING.JUST THINK, IN 3 PARAMETERS, YOU HAVE LEGAL AUTHORITY, TO STOP, YOUR SERVICE, WITH A NOTICE TO YOUR USER.1] IF ITS A ANTI-NATIONAL, 2] IF IT A PERSON, WHO USE, **** MATERIALS ,IN YOUR SITE, 3] IF ITS A CRIMINAL, AND USING, CODE MESSAGES. I HAVE BEEN WRITING, TO PM, AND PRESIDENT. GOT A JUDGEMENT, PERSONALLY, WITH COPY TO PMO, CMO, TOKEEP, AND TREAT MY MATTER WITH , EXTREME URGENCY.THAN, WHY THIS COMPLACENCY.IF SOME POWERFUL, IS LURING YOU, OR USING YOUR NUTRAL , ESTEEM, HE/SHE MIGHT BE A MINISTER. BUT YOU SHOULD BE, INBIASED,. BECAUSE YOU ARE MEDIA. AND YOU ARE A POERFUL, MEDIA, NEWS- FULL FORM- NORTH, EAST, WEST AND SOUTH. SO , IF YOU , ARE PRIORITING EGO-IN ANY , ALLEGATION, AS YOUR REACTION, ITS -EGO[E-EDGING, G-GOD, O-OUT] SO, WHY SHOULD YOU BE SUFFERING. THERE IS NOBODY, WHO DOES NOT CARE MEDIA, PRESS AS THEY ARE TRUE FACE OF SOCIETY.I HAVE QUOTED , 3 TO 4 TIMES, THAT EFORE, I AM A SENIOR PARMA-PROFESSIONAL. I AM A PHILANTHROPIC , ASST PROFESSOR, LEGAL N JUDICIRY. SO COULD YOU EVER IMAGINE , A PERSON, LIKE ME WHO, HAS A ORPHANAGE, HOME, WITH 158, PEOPLE, FROM ASIA'S MOST POOR DISTRICTS...KORAPUT, BOLANGIR, KALAHANDI.
YES I, ADMIT , THAT AT TIMES, I GET ANGER, AND ITS NOT TO YOU, IF IT HURTS YOUR ESTEEM, I BEG SINCERE APOLOGY. BUT PLS GODS SHAKE, DONT, DO, HANG MY PAGE FOR HOURS. DONT BRAKE YOUR OWN, ADVICE, SECURITY STAMP AND SEAL. WHICH IS CREATING, CONFUSION, AND SUSPECTION.
REGARDS
DR ASST PROFESSOR
DIBYA SINGH HOTA
MBA[MKT,HR], LLB,BSC,PHD
BHUBANESWAR-751013
DIST-KHORDA
STATE-ODISHA
INDIA
[ if you dont permit db underscore drl@yahoo.co.in[ which I had started, in 2002, your underscore is not displyble, dibyasingh underscore hota@yahoo.com, ds47817@yahoo.co.in

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
DIBYA SINGH HOTA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base