Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Please Offer "Opt Out" button

Please offer an "Opt Out" button for those of us who post on thread comments and find them hijacked by racism and unrelated arguments.

It would be beneficial to be able to opt out of certain threads, in the event a commenter would prefer to no longer receive notifications of said topic.

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ginger D. McFayden-JohnsonGinger D. McFayden-Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • unclebobjimunclebobjim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also was suddenly Opted-In without being offered a choice.
        One morning I just found that I was in the Black Beta Background and could not get out of it, the opt out facility in the feedback button had disappeared.

If people want this Beta Black Background, by all means let them have it, but DO NOT force it upon me.
        You have changed my account, if I am not allowed to revert to my previous profile, then I shall seriously think about NOT renewing my membership that is due in the next month.

If I had wanted to stare at small type on a Black Background I would have kept my IBM MS DOS computer and screen from 20 years ago, because that is just what it now looks like.

But maybe the current crop of Yahoo employee clones are not old enough to remember what it was like.

Feedback and Knowledge Base